Auction House Mail Issue - Still not Fixed - NEED UPDATE FROM GM

Hey, I really need to know when the Auction House mail issue will be fixed. I’m missing roughly 60k right now and I need to buy game time token soon which I can’t because the AH is broken. We want an update. We haven’t had an update in 3 days, nothing. I’m playing the AH a lot and if it doesnt work I can’t do much. What’s going on?

7 Likes

Same here, havent seen anything in mail recently

1 Like

Now looking at 4.5-5 days now with no gold from the AH sales I tracked, I don’t trust placing anything else until I know it’s fixed but this is really starting to get silly now.

2 Likes

My money is on that it wont get fixed before reset. Newest info I know is from yesterday bluepost saying “…fix in few days” or something like that.

Hello,
I am also experiencing issues with receiving gold from sales on AH.
I am selling from day 1 after the new patch 8.3. At the beginning i didnt have problems with it but now I have.
I searched in forums about it couldnt find information I need.
Ah is not bugged its working right ?
If i sell items now on AH will I get the gold after the mail bug is fixed?

Hello everyone.

As stated in our Common Issues sticky post, some of the main issues causing these delays were fixed but we’re still seeing reports about it. The developers are working on a solution.

In the meantime, please allow several hours for the mails to arrive. Items and gold won’t be lost, they should eventually arrive to your mail.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Im yet to receive any gold from my sold auctions since the patch hit. Cant see any mails either on my one character that have all my auction house items. And i cant send any mails either on that character.

Feels a bit bummed out that it have hit so hard. Hopefully you get it fixed soon

1 Like

Wait what, it was fixed :stuck_out_tongue:
According to this (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/53587?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=sticky&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution) article, it was fixed 3 days ago and you are saying that we are getting our mails after several hours (not days) of waiting, but it has been 3 days since the fix and I for example have not receive any of the mail. As I see “wait several hours” is bogus. As I see, it is not been fixed.

2 Likes

Yes man, they say it’s fixed but I just sold something on my DK. I decided to test if it’s fixed, I sold 5k worth of agility pots and mail never came. Tharemder please let us know exactly when we get the gold man. I really need to buy token soon and i cant cuz its broken.

Not one AH mail with gold for scrolls, tomes, etc. since the reports started a few days ago and YOU SAY IT IS FIXED ???

We all want to believe “nothing is lost” but with the lack of detailed communication it is getting harder and harder.

Some people can not buy game time tokens I saw because of this, for those it must be even worse than for the rest who regularly fill the AH with the fruit of their (profession) labour.

“Several hours for the mail to arrive” since that was posted 5 hours have passed, we are still looking at empty mail boxes.

I wonder if even ONE has received gold from auctions of stackable items. Would love to see responses ?

Normally I am a very calm and patient person but this is getting outright ridiculous now :frowning:

Dude every time you guys say the same thing: “its delayed but u will receive” WHEN WILL WE RECVEIVE IT ? ITS BEEN 7 DAYS !!! They always say the same useless answers nothing helpful

Just adding my voice to the rest, i’m also still awaiting mail from auctions made days ago.

Is there any kind of information we can give to assist or anything?

I’ve posted some auctions now anyway, the gold is due in approx 45 mins. I can at last update the post and let you know if the new auctions are working.

This feels like a terrible time to not be able to make some gold, i generally like the new raid time so much for AH play :frowning:

I decided to test if they work on my DK alt 2 days ago, and guess what, missing another 5k Gold from that one, Utterly disgusted with this support.

Guys I don’t want to be rude or anything but this looks to be a complex issue that they need time to resolve. I see people complaining here about “losing 5k gold” that you can raw farm in about 30 minutes… I’ve been selling, on purpose and I currently have stuck in mail over 1.5 mil gold since 8.3. They reasured that nothing is lost, is just a matter of time. Instead of complaning here, maybe you should use this on your benefit. I’ve been reseting markets and selling over-priced stuff ( Storm silver ore 90g each on full pop server) because peope are scarred to sell on AH

1 Like

Mikdagger i dont think u understand, the ah is still not fixed. i tried sellingand i lost again so basically i cannot sell anything right now cuz i dont receive gold. Either you’re retarded or u just have 20 iq

Mikdaggger, for some people 5k is as much as for you 1.5million gold maybe :slight_smile: so don’t go down that path.
I think the problem is with blue posts telling us that we just have to be patient another few hours… I am sure those few hours extend into tomorrow.

1 Like

I am waiting for Phone call Customer Service to open up in 3 hours 10 AM PST. I will be calling when soon and talk to them, if I don’t get a solution I will sue blizzard. I swear on my family I will sue them

Sue them for what, exactly? I’d love to hear.

Its a videogame. Chill, will you?

Edit: also, Blizzard hasnt had a call-in number for years anymore.

Allow several hours? LOL . Its been more than 5 days! what hours!

Canceled my sub… people prepared for months gathering mats , buying cheap to sell higher price for this patch. WE SPEND time in this game , leaving back time with families , childs, gf etc in order to prepare and u ruined up the 1st WEEK of the patch! I MEAN SO retarded LOL. FIX THIS NOW! not several hours… N O W ! And the funny part is that i made a ticket and the estimated time was 4 days! LOL! nice support… NOT !

@eqwedastgree thats a nice idea!

you can buy cheap game time on blizzard that’s how it is right now we have to wait until the AH is fixed