Auction House Mail Issue - Still not Fixed - NEED UPDATE FROM GM

it’s not fixed everyone here is waiting for golds LOL

They’re trash support dude, as u said, I spent countless hours farming and all that said to make gold for my token and now its all ruined they keep telling me "u will receive mail just wait " WHEN AM I GONNA RECEIVE IT, ITS BEEN 1 WEEK, 1 WEEK!!!

I lost gold i made in AH recently again, this is getting annoying, are you trying to loose subscribers or what ? Seriously come up with proper answers.
As said i just saw some auctions sold was a few stacks of potions, nothing in mail, and you tell us to WAIT ? wait for what ? till we get over it ? we wont dont worry. Gimme my gold back !! since you can`t give me my time (i used to farm) back !!

Oh the joy you will feel when you realize you wont get nothing back :) any gold loss adds up dont you get it ? 5k/ day = 150k a month , almost a token .
Some farm herbs, some raw gold, this is the best time to sell stuff on AH and it is broken . If you rent a car and the car stops working , are you going to be “calm” when they tell you it will be fixed , at some point , can`t tell you when ? Just curious

I truly believe they are clueless in their attempts to fix this bug. They have no idea what’s going on, otherwise why wouldn’t they give us proper answers and updates. They have trash developers most likely and when they try to fix it they break something else. A 50 BILLION DOLLAR company with a B does not have the resources to fix the game in 1 week. That just tells how much they care about they customers, also if u guys aren’t aware they laid off 800 quality workers as of recently. It’s jsut disgusting, you can’t play the game without the ah going, everything costs money, raiding is more costly than ever nowadays. Game time costs gold, without ah the game is completely broken. As I said I will likely never renew again if they dont fix this soon. I’m tired of checking my damn mail every day in vain. Useless gms and useless developers.

Yeah the tech support was apparently not important, except it was. 800 ppl with a 1500 euros salary a month = 1 200 000 euros/ costs month. Game time is 13 euros, so they were paid with the cost of roughly 93 000 subscribers. Total subscribers are estiamted around 5 milion. 93k/5mil = 1.84% . So 1,84% of the total numbers of subscribers paid the salary of the 800 ppl they fired. Crappy/late support = waaaay more then 2% loss in subs count especially in the long run. Plain dumb to fire support people , they fix things and create an enjoyable environement. In the long run Activision will LOOSE a ton of money

3 Likes

I’ll make sure to come back here if it’s still open and post a picture with the total gold once its resolved just so you see how instead of complaining about 5k gold, I’ve made milions in a week. <3

I was hoping the issue would be fixed after the maintenance. I spoke to a GM he told me there will be no gold lost so i just keep selling in the ah and try to track what i sell.

The odd thing is when i sell a weapon,gear or pets the gold arrives just fine.

Everything else i sell food,prepots,healingpots,herbs,gems has no gold deliverd since last thursday,it worked on wednesday last week.

Atm i sold for several 100k of gold.
I hope it gets fixed soon so i can get my shiny longboy mount i am missing 400k.

I am also missing about 4k from an auction that sold yesterday. I only posted it because i thought that was fixed. It can’t be that it takes over a week to fix such a bug. Or is this something that is not considered top priority for the developers?

That is what Bethesda said when their paid infinite stash for Fallout 76 acted as a black hole. In the end, people really lost of their items because “everything is tracked” does not really means “everything is tracked”.
In the past, I would never compare Blizzard to Bethesda, but we got this patch so…

Why are Blizzard straight up lieing about fixing the issue? I don’t know a single person who has got any mail yet so why release a statement saying it is basically fixed. You are just causing more tension and more frustration. Most were expecting a fix to roll out with the new patch so an update would be appreciated.

so since the new auction house came out i had the idea that i empty my completely full reagent bank, which i sucessfully did only the soulbound stuff stayed, by the time i finally listed the last thing in my bags things were already selling (incoming gold xxx) so i went to sleep came back like 7-8 hours later pretty much everything sold lots of zin and anchor weed, but then i check my mail and got nothing not a single mail no gold nothing WTF

200k gold just dissaperead and now all my stuff gone from the auction house
WHAT IS GOING ON!

its been a bug for few days now, blizz says that nothing is lost just that mail takes a long time to arrive, i wait for around 700k gold in the last 5 days, patience.

1 Like

Can confirm, got 250K delayed gold 4-5 days later

when did you get that? what were you selling?

I know they will fix the problem , but can we get at least an aswer when they will fix it?

10+ hours ago in US forum/US Twitter they told they can’t give guaranteed ETA on when fixed.

Been waiting for roughly 140k now since last Wednesday, still nothing. Got a load of stuff just sitting waiting to be posted but I don’t hold faith in them saying that it will eventually come through. Others have all received their mail after a few days waiting, not me. Ticket was basically shooed away with the same spiel.

great, now I know why my AH havn’t come in yet.
Well atleast it will give the feeling of IRL post office service ingame now…

I’m still waiting 6 days later for my gold, thankfully I am only waiting for around 800g as I refused to place more in the AH until I know it is fixed. This is just getting frustrating as I am starting to feel that the everything is being tracked and not lost just delayed is false.