Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Simply ban AH addons, it will lower the stress greatly.

1 Like

Who at blizzard thought releasing an auctioneer mount (Long Boi) that can stand next to a mailbox would be a great idea. Literally the perfect scenario for botters. No movement needed. Just interact with either AH or Mailbox quickly whenever you need to. This is the reason the auction house usually was far away from mailboxes since you’d notice the janky movements by bots (not always though) when they tried to go between. One AH mount also opens a portal for multiple “players” to use as well at the same time, which could be bots. Good job blizz, we’re counting on you.

2 Likes

Ignorant comment.

AH mods do not cause the issues of auctions selling but staying on the AH. Before TWW Early Access started we did not have ANY issues with the AH.

Blizzard changed something in the spaghetti code that is this multi decade old barrel full of spaghetti code, likely by adding items into the game, the original coders are long gone to more rewarding work and the current crop of coders cannot find the issue.

This is a Skill Issue on the coder’s side.

2 Likes

The long boi is in the game from 3 expansion… think first then talk

Its getting ridiculous now. Yes, people and blizzard, are allowed to make mistake but we pay them for getting getting servers and not to send our money from token directly to the shareholders pockets. Please invest , remember what your customers are for and what they pay for.

I mean, there is something seriously wrong with the caching if items are being sold then relisting and then not being updated somewhere. I mean, do Blizz have some dedicated SQL people to make this thing work properly?

The lack of communication on this issue is mind boggling.

5 Likes

Phew thank goodnees, Sausage is here to save the day. “do you even SQL BlizzBro?”

I’m continually impressed by the many brilliant minds that grace us with their presence on these forums. Diagnosing problems from a distance without ever having set eyes on the underlying systems. If only they cast their genius towards interstellar travel, curing cancer or perpetual motion.

The AH went down in EA lol, it was terrible for the last day or so. I swear some people just post nonsense for the fun of it.

This issue is out of control now, the price of everything on the AH has been halved and controlled by cheats.

4 Likes

Would be gr8 if the game we pay for actually works. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still nothing ? And it gets worse every day…

3 Likes

That was my point, the change to TWW has caused the AH code to seize up.

Prior to TWW EA there were zero issues.

This is not a mod/add on issue (apart from the mentally unstable add on haters opinion) but an issue with the current expansion integration.

Oh and I am laughing at the Bigboi hate, guess some nerds are mad at not having one.

1 Like

Auction House don’t work!!!
Just get rid of those bots, make items you buy in AH soulbound and bots will disapear!!!

1 Like

I sold some items and they disappeared. And they are nowhere, not even the action part

Does Blizzard even respond to that problem? Or it’s like there is no problem for them?

Auction House don’t work!!!
Just get rid of those bots, make items you buy in AH soulbound and bots will disapear!!!

they told us they are aware of it. But for real? they dont care at all. otherwise it would be fixed asap like the hyperspawns

4 Likes

Auctionator addon, it basically makes a request again if the first fails and gets rid of all the “yes no” crap (mostly).

Also bots use lua unlockers to access funtions you usually can’t but that’s against tos.

Remove region wide AH for expansion launches. I rather pay a higher price than not being able to buy 25 Crystalline Powder for 10+ minutes.

2 Likes

I think they should hire you as a professional coder. You seem to know a lot

1 Like