Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

I have posted for 1.6mil strom dust. I can see 250.000.

GREAT!

2 Likes

How many topics do we need about the Ah?

It’s almost like there’s no search function on the forums

You are so wrong I dont even know why i’m bothering with this, but take one look at ANY item on the AH and you will see there are multiple listings way lower than the item is worth.

Now,

What this is, is people posting items low, one at a time, and then crackhead spamming refresh to buy anyone who lists at the same price. This works wonders and people get thousands of cheap items. They then relist them at about 3/4 what they’re worth, cutting the profits for everyone but making a mint for themselves.

Next,

There are thousands of people doing this AT THE SAME TIME. What do you think that is going to do to the servers? That’s right, make them go sloooooow. The reason this wasnt as bad at the end of DF, is items werent anywhere near as desirable as they are at the moment.

You need to understand this, because your whimsical philosophy not only makes no sense, but it is flat out wrong.

1 Like

I feel like there is not enough. ITs big part of the game, its still broken. People need answers.

14 Likes

I dont think it’s prefect in NA either, its just after how bad it was anything half functional is a godsend right now for them

1 Like

People need to touch grass if their biggest concern is a virtual auction house in a fantasy game

1 Like

This is a forum for the game. If you dont like people walking about the game. maybe you should not be here?

13 Likes

lmao
we’re crying about AH now.
What’s next, I have to actually move to do things?

1 Like

At this point i have started to walk around in Dornogal asking people if they have any flowers and materials to sell me. I know im getting desperate

2 Likes

Type sh3t; this is just so nonsensical and moronic LMFAO

There is a search function for a reason, maybe if you’re not going to use it you shouldn’t be here?

Yeah lets just remove the aH; the game is going to be fun

Nice beta blizz

This is unacceptable for a game that requiers a monthly subscription.

And bear in mind that the Auction House remained in the exact same state for the first two months of Dragonflight, without Blizzard applying any fix whatsoever.

So, we’re most likely not gonna see it fixed anytime soon this time around either.

3 Likes

Im really afraid they have no solution, other then waiting for people to quit the game.

Auction house durations are now automatically set to UINT_MAX, or 4,294,967,295 seconds exactly.

Either that, or the client doesn’t know, receives -1, and interprets it incorrectly as UINT_MAX due to an underflow.

This isn’t going too well.

1 Like

If you are TSM user ofc you have a right to be mad about this but the bots just cause so much traffic to the server and EU is really popular region when it comes to World of Warcraft. What did happen in the US was out right similarly caused by automated out sourcing interface botting and it has become popular. But i won’t go further with this as i sent an very detailed email to hacks@blizzard.com.

1 Like

how is this sorted on na but not eu

Are you all still working on it ? or what’s going on ?

Because its has been eerily quiet ever since you guys made this post. With 0 updates, So either you are still hard at working to solve this (probably not lets be honest) because there would have been updates if you were.

Or the more possible explanation is that you have left for the weekend without saying anything and aren’t intending to fix it atp.

Just implement “deserter debuff” preventing from buying and selling for 30min on AH if someone keep posting and canceling auctions more than X times in 10-20minutes.
This will keep bots and scamers at bay.

1 Like