Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Pretty much 100% agree. Not even talking about bots scamming people.
AH addons need to stop. You can’t compete without them, forcing the use of addons and bots, and now the AH is unusable. Clear negative feedback loop.

if you post to ah things they still not show upp and as many say its 4 days and not yet been sorted out as tryed post things crafted i fou dit out work on aproffestion on a alt its bit laggy and its also show items not there posted

I even didnt see this item on auction list. Can you fix it?

Just don’t use the AH at the moment while they are trying to fix it for the past 3 days.

Seriously, do you live under a rock that you didn’t hear about this yet? :open_mouth:

Blizzard communicating to players, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

1 Like

I hear but why i should not use ah and be scared? We all paying for this game so situation when someone just LOST item is unacceptable.

Now we see what happened whey developers allow people to use TSM’s and another AH scanning, supporting addons.

edit.
And i am so disspointed because one of my goals was buy token for gold now i need to spend rl cash for sub.

Are you serious with this mindset?

Running face first into a knife when people tell you it is pointed at you and then complaining you did run into it?

Sounds like with that mentality you desvered to loose your item. Jeez.

We all deserve one big rollback. Economy in this game is totally ruined atm.

1 Like

The game is more than just the auction house.

Go touch some grass.

Fanboy detected. Not worth to continue this discussion.

2 Likes

There was a BLUE POST reply on the US forums (What is up with the split forum in 2024 anyways…?)

What I do not understand is that the problem seems to be Auction House addons practically DDOS’ing the servers from so many people using them. If that is the case, they should disable AH addons API-by disabling that part of the API so there is a least a functioning AH

3 Likes

He’s not a fanboy for pointing out you put your hand in a fire after being told the fire was very hot and you would likely burn your hand and the safety guard to stop you getting burned was currently broken so it was best to not put your hand in the fire but you did it anyway then came here to complain and demand compensation like a Karen…

There is something about night elves recently…

Honestly, I would just ask for the love of Bwomsamdi to turn off the AH add-ons.
I have purchases to do regarding gems and enchants, for my 25 level 70 characters and I don’t want to spend my entire time clicking and hoping my purchase order gets accepted :frowning_face:

Cheers.

It’s not the auction addons fault this time, blizz made some structural database changes for TWW and their hardware can’t keep up.

You can check Tom Ellis’s (@FwoiblesWoW) twitter for his explanation.

2 Likes

Same here, placed 3 items for sale, all gone.

Here here, it is completely ridiculous that it’s not been fixed yet. I’ve been unable to put up any auctions without deciding to waste my life sat at the AH in the hope it’ll load for me or give me the option to post. As you say, never experienced the AH like this, PLEASE fix it Blizz.

Your item isn’t lost. The auction was actually successfully posted. The problem with the AH right now is that it’s broken. It is showing ‘phantom’ listings; listings that were already sold and processed but are still listed. You cannot buy them (that’s the “This item is not available.” error.)

It also isn’t properly updating with new listings. My expired listings are showing a time remaining for ‘49710 days’, while new things I’ve listed aren’t even showing at all; but they are there.

I just wish we had these kinds of topics for bigger problems.

Then spend cash irl for the sub.
Are you in Africa?
it’s like 12.

This is making me furious. What the hell Blizzard it’s been days.