Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Auctinator , you can at least list or purchase stuff without getting error. It’s still ultra laggy tho

1 Like

The downside right now is people who can make the items that we wanted and taking advantage of the situation ( I don’t blame them to be honest).

Like for example, the fishing rod, which is 564, it’s normally selling for like 3.6k. Someone is making and selling them on demand for 5k a pop. Near a 1.5k mark up, but if people are really in demand for the profession related gear, it’s one way to make a bit of easy gold.

I’m just shocked at how slow Blizzard is being, with getting the Auction House problem fixed. Especially with this also happening in the United State servers as well.

Tried listing commodities for the current lowest price for 2 days now, they go straight to the nether and I receive them back in mailbox 12h later. Nice… meanwhile not everyone seems affected and the prices drop… great :melting_face:

You supported them by buying the 90 euro version without hesitation. They already take the money, having absolutely 0 reason to fix this, so they will let it fix by itself when the AH become less used, meanwhile they are preparing the Epic Midnight version of WoW which you will buy again with no hesitation and experience same thing.

2 Likes

Next time something goes wrong I’ll tell blizzard that you, and you personally, refuse to engage with the 21st century and need them to send a homing pigeon with all the relevant details to you room STAT!!

1 Like

Been trying to buy a Fishingrod + reagent bag for 3 <------------------- days without success.
I even leveled two new characters and learned Engineering + Tailoring to make it myself.

The thing is… The recipes are RANDOM… RNG… So I cant even spend 40hours on one profession to learn it myself… I have not gotten any of the recipes I need.

Everything to get a FISHINGROD for War Within AND a frekkin reagent bag…

Why isn’t blizzard even updating us on this issue???

I’m getting really mad. This breaks my entire expansion planning to play during this weekend… and now only next weekend. Cmon now. What a fiasco.

1 Like

Are you really suffering from Add On Derangement Syndrome that bad?

Add on are NOI the issue. Server calls are not the issue. A change made to how the system processes the entries in the mass of sprawling DBs that is the back end of the game, a change made by Blizz at the start of TWW EA, IS the problem. The way the server code is handling those entries IS the problem.

He literally says it is a database table problem. Reading is hard right? Your issue is you are just a bitter deranged person who wants to craft an anti add on narrative rather than accept you are both wrong and ignorant.

Stop it, get help

Add On Derangement Syndrome is full effect.

It is a change Blizzard made to the database tables … no add on I know of can make that change.

Try harder and keep the cope, seethe and cry going.

The main problem is, that listing 1 cheaper item can affect the whole player base. It’s a kindergarten design that we can’t buy more expensive items, than the cheapest one. If that would be possible, it would be still slow, but possible to actualy buy anything.

1 Like

Think you may have to wait until AH is fixed to get item back.

I had the issue some days ago, but I managed to cancel the auction just after the AH opened after being closed for some time.

Now the item hadn’t sold and it didn’t expire either (therefore didn’t go to mail) and initially it wasn’t showing in auctions so I couldn’t cancel it.
Just after the AH opened again it showed up but the time remaining seemed bugged and said something like 40,000+ (just some random long number higher than 40k) days remaining. So I cancelled it there and then.
No idea how it go bugged since 48hrs is maximum list time.

So people with lost items, they may still be listed but bugged and not showing in the auction list to cancel, with a long expire timer meaning they won’t go to mail anytime soon.

it’s not an AH problem, but general stability of the servers…everytime people get inside the dungeon there is a few minutes until all have zoned in…

the entire AH being bugged for 4 days now is just insane in every way possible, if its AH addons, then disable them until they can figure out how to fix it. People can live without TSM or whatever. IF that is the cause of this but would assume its not since it all worked perfectly prior to the expansion release i assume. Haven’t played in a few years but yeah…

update: AH still not working, for anyone wondering.

I’ll keep you updated guys, no worries.

1 Like

You literally don’t understand and you refuse to listen other people. Whatever you type right now is copy and paste, i’ve read this multiple times. You are so helpless.

Blizzard, I shouldn’t have to go to a far-right social media platform called Xitter to get updates and communication from you on the current issues. Start participating in the forums.

1 Like

The auction is a big part of the game. I want a refund for the patch and subscription.

1 Like

So you think look ups are free? what about refreshing every mili seconds that causes nothing? lol… Low IQ I know but can you try to think?

My sub is cancelled (with the auctionhouse as feedback) and I hope these guy fix it before it runs out. It might be the only thing that actually helps, but not if I am the only one,… so… <3

1 Like

And its possible we gonna have to wait for 3 more days until reset
I doubt they gonna fix action house tomorrow

2 Likes