Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Well, maybe if they said it right away they were f***ing with the DB tables at the same time the lags started, we wouldnt waste time blaming the bots and addons… :roll_eyes:

No, they had to spend whole week ignoring us and then come up with “chill out guys, we just screwed the table.”
I am sure, they are more than happy that all the hate and blame was redirected on addon users and bots. :grinning:

wait how can i do that?

Well you have these TSM deniers here that knows what are custom based scripts for TSM but they protect them with their life, furthermore bots cause massive traffic a top of it.

1 Like

Not sure if its bots because i have now for 4 days tried to buy a reagent bag, which there are hundreds of, and no matter which i click to buy i get the same error, even if i scroll all the way to the bottom of the list

2 Likes

It’s because the items listed are several days old and sold or timed out ages ago. If I put up new bags, they never show up on the AH and just times out.

In my auctions list I have gear listed that timed out on Friday.

2 Likes

TSM has been around for 10+ years, yet the AH has never had these problems until now.

Blizzard screwed it up and won’t fix it until maybe on the weekly reset.
What a joke.

Yet they need to redesign the code, then drive it into series of tests and that takes time. If you seriously think AH bots won’t cause traffic you don’t know what time we are living in.

fix the damn auction house… Ur more or less the only company left in the world where the sub model is functional, and making bank while it is. It goes without saying you SHOULD have ur house in order to charge such a sum. Not a single expansion have i played that the game is not screwd in one way or another. For once you had a better launch than most previous. Lag was not so bad(for most). All though a big lump of change was paid by us, the playerbase, through “pre-launch”. You made us pay you extra for a launch we should of gotten for free. YET you still find other avenues to fail. How much till it gives? Personally i haven’t played since S1 last exp, and i all ready unsubbed this exp.

outrageous.

1 Like

Tried to pick up a basic set for my latest alt.

Literally gave up and logged off because it’s not possible. Anything sanely priced is “item not found”, meanwhile the scalpers are asking 15k gold for every slot.

Not only do we need some kind of limits on TSM and similar, but it seems we need an absolute cap on sell price. I’d suggest about 20x vendor price, which would make for about 3000g per item. It’s still a lot, but it’s less absurd.

They will never notice you, no matter how hard you try. You’re seriously trying to tell people to stop "ranting, to stop using a service that they paid to use? Just because the provider has issues? You’re telling me, and everyone else, to stop using AH so what? It works for others? How about we ALL complain, rant and be noticed so they actually fix the problem?

You think, by you not putting ur cloth and BoE’s on AH that ur helping? You may do so if you like, but ignorance is also bliss. Would you be this passive if you didn’t get paid ur salary next month? “oh sorry we’re having issues with the banking services, i’ll let you know when we’re ready to give you the money you were supposed to get 9 days ago”.

Let people walk all over you if you like, but do not tell people to lay down with you. Sheep.

Projection from a delusional derangement sufferer aside,

Blizz - We changed a setting on the server and it had unexpected consequences…

You - [Screeching] ITS ALL TSM FAULT SCREEECH

Stop it, get help, be better

TSM Derangement Syndrome.

Even when they tell you the issue, your derangement investment is so high you cannot accept it.

Keep seething, stay deranged

Just educate yourself Draeklin, AI gave tools for consumers that were only accessible by the programmers. Do you use TSM?

Ok but what we will get in return for AH not working for over a week now? US had one day of maintenance and they got extra day to their sub. What about EU?

I’m just quitting it at this moment. Will request a refund and see how it goes. I’m done.

UPDATE* sent an e-mail with a ticket to blizzard support in game asking what is the procedure for full refund. A guy whispered me in game with just three letters “TWW” and my account got instantly blocked without next steps nor a chance to reply back in game.

After multiple e-mails I managed to get in touch with another support representative who initiated refund for epic edition straight away.

3+m gold lost at this point hanging in AH or mailbox. Ending like this after 18 years.

10+ of my irl friends are about to do the same, all veterans in wow since 2005/2006.

Ty blizz you’ll never see us again.

3 Likes

I’ve tried to buy some mats out from Auction House. Spent almost an hour. Bought nothing. Clicked “Buy” button countless times. All I get always is a new window saying Item is not available with button Okey which is only thing I can press, then it shows loading sign, re-loads it, I enter number of items again, it shows me loading sign, and all repeats.

Auction House is literally not working. Will it be fixed ever?

1 Like

pro tip, first try to buy the herb // commodity u are going to sell, c what the actual price is, as the price u can c often is wrong

Here’s a quick question for ya. How many people used TSM and Auctionator in say, BfA compared to now?

This is a known issue with an already active discussion which you could have found without having to do a search…