Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

yes we are all paying customers and we expect things we are paying for to work. AH is almost not working in the past few days, I listed items 2 days ago and can’t delist them, can’t do anything with them, just a message with “49709 days remaining” when I hover over them. If I am lucky I can delist them and list them again few times a day, and it takes hours for the price to update. It is unacceptable and if you are defending this you are a problem.

3 Likes

AH down for 8 hours. That’s probably because it was slow, eh?

2 Likes

“a bit slow”

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s currently completely closed. At least that is “progress” insofar that something is happening.

2 Likes

Blizzard can confidently say there is currently zero lag on the AH.

/marked as solved.

5 Likes

Take the time without AH as blessing because trust me, once it is back the run on it to post items will exceed any lightspeed plus resulting lag :smiley:

I agree it’s not acceptable but opening your complaint with “I’m a paying customer” has the ultimate Karen vibe.

5 Likes

At this point I think they should just make it impossible for addons to use the AH, or at least heavily throttle them compared to their own AH interface.

3 Likes

Don’t hate on fax machines

Hm… Yesterday I bought honor buff from AH. It worked fine.

I must agree - both arguements are valid.

The Auction House is working yes, but working like a blocked up shower drain, allowing the faintest trickle of usability through.

The issues i ran into were “item not found”, “youre doing that too fast” and my posted items not showing in the Auctions tab.

Its broken up by the scalpers and bots. Bless them, the slow Auction House is hurting them more than us because they keep trying to get me to sell my high value items for less than 20g but because its all so slow, im spotting this and not falling victim ha.

Anyway, please fix.

3 Likes

Stop paying them for a broken product until they fix it, might speed up their reaction times /not release broke bugged games.

Say it with your wallet

2 Likes

This

I posted about this a few times and had my posts deleted because public forum patrol officers (not mods) reported the post as spam. There are way too many Blizz apologists on this forum, there is no point posting anything that criticizes their beloved game.

The fact is, the scammers have ruined it for everyone, and Blizz does nothing about it. EA was a dream for me…there were mining nodes and treasure boxes everywhere, it was a lot of fun gathering things. No we have druids everywhere who know where everything is, and so the maps are void of most of this now. The game promotes frustration and toxicity, and they dont care, in fact they design it to be that way. In GW2 it is nice to see other players, and nodes are instanced so no competition or empty maps because people mark out a route and swipe it all for themselves. Its a shame because I love wow but its just enfuriating

3 Likes

Pretty much impossible since you don’t pay on an hourly basis.
For most they will fix it before they have the option to actually cause a period of time that Blizzard isn’t paid for. Sure, you can cancel your subscription, but if it already ends in 20 days you’ve only added work for yourself as the AH will be up long before that and now you want to pay for the working product again.

That first line just means you should be mocked.
Not because of what you said, but for how you said it.

1 Like

Please elaborate.

Blizzard love them botters and even if we have proof that they hack they never gets banned. Cba this broken game until its fixed.

1 Like

It is their fault

Barely, so because you pay taxes to have for example roads is it acceptable if its just a thin layer og gravel?

Good idea im sure they are unaware of their whole auction house running slower than a windows xp computer

whoever signed up on the decisions that led to this needs to be fired and everyone should get a week free play time and an apology and just better communication to begin with. Imagine you go eat at a restaurant and they give you some half baked thing.

The post was not found