Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

some new infos?

Yes, I just had lunch. Was so tasty, thanks for asking

Honestly I think that it will be very handy if Blizzard somehow makes Captcha on some specific time Farmed or Stayed at the One spot AH for example without making any movements. I’ve been playing games that have that kind of protection against bots, not gonna lie it still had bots, but everything was running smooth as f… I think that everyone who enjoys the game wouldn’t mind doing some 15s Captcha resolving if they are in their farming mood or stuff like that… Also Blizzard can’t convince me that they CAN’T Fix that Asap since AFAIK They are with one of the best Devs worldwide, and excuse me to all of the DEVS reading this, but you gotta put down that DORITOS or Ruffles of yours, stop spilling Coke on yourselves and start actually doing something that will help about all of those Lags that are In the game.

Joke of the century.

1 Like

Sorry everyone, this is my fault: I took a day off today to relax and play some WoW and level professions.

Any chance of an update please? AH has been offline since the server went down at 03:00, 9-ish hours ago.

1 Like

I really hoped that when wake up, the AH will be up again.
This is a completely new level of ridiculousness, I know I was joking about it but no, closing the AH is not a FIX!

1 Like

Why no one from Blizzard is telling us something…ETA…anything…

Because they are in the US and work hours are just about to start there.

Wait, what?..there is also Blizzard EU…

There hasn’t been one for ages. There is only Sydney, Taipei and Seoul outside the US.
Edit: Offices are located there, not remote jobs.

Not having played a Blizzard game for a few years and being used to developers like Grinding Gear Games, it really shows how awful Blizzards communication is. Give us an ETA on the AH and if you can’t, then say that. Just say something. Jesus.

3 Likes

It’s been sorta broken since day one early access. I can’t ever buy anything, but somehow able tp sell stuff left and right on the AH :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

I suppose only EU AH is down…otherwise it would have being fixed by now…

2 Likes

yeah EU on low priority like always

2 Likes

US dead too

3 Likes

That does not say its down in US…only its not working properly.

Literally linked below the blue post

2 Likes

There’s a lot of people cancel scanning and repeatedly reposting same items, which also slows the AH down. So maybe limit on how many posts you can cancel every hour, like 5. And ban TSM.

With this changes, you are faster ban all ah.

TSM doesn’t automate anything, you still have to click once for every item you post and click once for every item you cancel, and wait for the AH to respond. People seem to think it’s all automated.

1 Like