Auction house+mails

Keep waiting, Blizzard doesn’t give a f%$k.

1 Like

Yea still waiting on about aprox. 40k Gold…its getting tiresome…first thing blizz should have done when this occured is to just shut the AH Feature of for not more people running into this…

2 Likes

Im around at 250k in 3 days so far, still waiting.

Except for 3 items i got no gold from ah in the last 5 days. I sold a weapon a pet and a shoulder transmo piece from these 3 items i got gold.
From all other items healing pots,prepots,food,gems,invispots, etc i get nothing for 5 days now. I sell alot of stuff i make around 300k + a week.

The problem only seem to happen for me whit crafted stuff or gems. Weapons (drops), transmo gear, pets that i sell are fine i get the gold in the mailbox like it allways wass.

i just hope thy sort it out sooner ot later i cant keep track of everything i sell it is way to much.

I listed 50 Anchor Weed, amongst other items on the 19th January - unaware there was an issue. Now the items are not listed in the Auction list and no cash/mail received. The only item still showing in the list is 47 Tidesspray Linen, so I am assuming the rest of my items were sold.

For some reason this has been posted from one of the old characters I don’t use. Just testing to see if this is now from my main.

I’ve been quiet 5 days now. But we can’t keep allowing Blizzard to play with us like this.

They are not giving ETA, not giving any kind of information about this issue. This is a HUGE issue. It’s not a minor bug. I don’t remember nothing like this in 15 years of WOW.

So please, give us some ETA or feedback about how its going on ur fix. Enough is enough

1 Like

I am disgusted with this customer support, and if this thing is not fixed on maintenance I’m permanently cancelling my subscription. GIVE ME MY GOLD BACK DUDE WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING? The us blizzard forum says “if you havent received mail contact customer support for help” . The Europe support is utter trash compared to the US support. We need you guys to give our gold back manually cuz apparently nothing is happening. Blizzard u are literalyl spitting on us with this attitude. DUDE IT’S GOLD , gold buys wow token and u are not helping us. Its been 1 week. I swear if this is not fixed im calling blizzard and Ill sue the company. Im not even kidding, i will sue this company mark my words.

1 Like

And how far do you think you’ll get by sueing them exactly?

Pretty worrysome that this still has not been fixed after almost a week…

and no fix on us side also quite annoying. Also not one blue post with update or etc. No let ppl wait and wait wait. While we are the one that pay for the game and so paying their salary.

Bonjour j’ai le meme souci 1000k de minerai d’ectofer d’isparu plus 60k d’or non recu qui vien des enchent que j’ai vendu j’exige que vous me les donnier et bonne chance pour réglé le problème.

Still waiting, maybe before next week? :man:t2: :gun:

If we dont get everything back im fcked, i’ve gotten 200k in flasks potions etc just today along with around 500k from the last 5 days. If they dont give it back at full my long boi will be far away as i’ve spent so much materials this week.

They HAVE to give it back, we are customers!!! we pay their damn salary, also ingame money has realworld value since the wow token. Also im gonna cancel my sub soon if this is not fixed. Complete trash customer service, no updates nothing, they look at our posts and smile and dont help us with any answer. Thats for you GMS who look at this post and dont reply you damn pieces of garbage.

I truly believe they are clueless in their attempts to fix this bug. They have no idea what’s going on, otherwise why wouldn’t they give us proper answers and updates. They have trash developers most likely and when they try to fix it they break something else. A 50 BILLION DOLLAR company with a B does not have the resources to fix the game in 1 week. That just tells how much they care about they customers, also if u guys aren’t aware they laid off 800 quality workers as of recently. It’s jsut disgusting, you can’t play the game without the ah going, everything costs money, raiding is more costly than ever nowadays. Game time costs gold, without ah the game is completely broken. As I said I will likely never renew again if they dont fix this soon. I’m tired of checking my damn mail every day in vain. Useless gms and useless developers.

1 Like

Its not only that we haven’t received the gold from items we ve sold (which we ll probably get- probably), what is more frustrating to me is the gold we ve been losing not posting on ah for almost a week…
The uncertainty of previous sales and the fact that there were zero fixes is keeping ppl from playing the ah, and tomorrow is the new raid…

Still waiting…

1 Like

iF IT’S not fixed by tommorow’s reset i am canceling my subscription and never coming back to this game. I am disgusted what this game has become under activision, what a joke

2 Likes

And still nothing after maintenance…funny tho that the AH is capable of sending non-sold items back without a problem. just no gold. the issue and the time it takes to be fixed without ANY communication from blizz is reaching pathetic levels. guess i can forget buying the 6 month + mount. why support a company that obviously not give a damn about its customers.

3 Likes