Auras are useless, outdated and feel bad

Why do we even have crusader aura still? everyone is in a guild giving 10% speed, and some other classes etc get 20%, so the poxy 10% extra from crusader aura feels like nothing on top- of nearly 800% flying speed. I feel like theres such neglect for all the paladin auras, Surely they could make crusader aura much more exciting…

I hear prot paladin is the only tank class in the entire game without a group pull for mobs, so why not make it so it pulls enemies along with it when used or something, but yeah 20% speed, 3% dmg reduction… and the interrupt one just feel like the most LAZY attempt at game development ever… ret doesn’t even have an aura anymore, so we are screwed on that as well.

2 Likes

I think Lay on hand should not be a talent and given to paladins. Crusader Aura Devotion aura should be active passive anyway as it was in old wow.

What they should do is make [Light of the Titans] ← In to an absorbsion instead of a heal over time since paladins Prot have to many heals as is. Its better that it does absorbs, make it a thing like Prot warriors Ignore Pain then make it coexsist with [Shield of the Righteous][Word of Glory] .

a small thing like that would fix the constantly having to spam [Blessed Hammer] out of combat also fix the constantly having to stand in consecration which can be very boring but it should only be an option to make more damage on spender ability’s not a mastery tbh IMO they should make Light of the Titans an mastery that you get more Absorbs from doing damage with Shield of the Righteous and healing with word of glory.

What i think blizzard should do for prot paladins make divine Toll smash enemy’s getting them to knock back in towards you with the [Avenger’s Shield]'s, should’nt be hard to animate Divine Toll pushing enemy’s towards you, Like DH and DK’s death grip and Aura Pull.

made this suggestion here lets see if it gets attention

Crusader work only on ground mount speed.
Once you go in the skys it stop working.

They are sort of obsolete at this point.

paladin protection and auras feels very outdated and not a game changer.

I think the devs should rework paladin and auras and also rework protection.

Yeah, the Auras just… are… They dont do anything interesting, you barely notice they exist. Half the time I forget if I even have one up or not… What I really miss are the old blessings we had back in Legion. Like Blessing of Wisdom that gave healers more mana or Blessing of Might for a damage buff. They weren’t perfect, but they felt like they actually did something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.