Aurostor not dropping loot, AGAIN!

Last version, we were told that the Zaqali Elders Zaqali Elders were dropping loot but it wasn’t showing in the chat because of a bug caused by it being a two boss event.
Now, I have killed Aurostor on 3 toons and no one in the group has gotten loot either. You can no longer use the lie that it is a two boss bug. It is a single boss and the pre- Zaqali Elders world bosses all showed drops for the group in the chat.
How is it possible that for decades WOW had world bosses that worked flawlessly and since 10.1 they don’t function at all? Zaqali Elders were never fixed. You either gave us 2 or 3 weeks with 100% drop on a lesser lvl gear (421 instead of 424) otherwise, it was 0%.
What kind of incompetent programmers have you hired to work for this game? Do you need someone to supervise them for quality control? If you do, send me an email. I could use the work.

5 Likes

I agree, done on 11 toons, no loot at all, RNG can’t be that bad :slight_smile: FIX IT this time and faster than next year september, cheers! sorry we player are a bit impatient and pay to have new content every day, every hour, well loot every hour :wink:

4 Likes

Same problem since zaqali elders.

1 Like

Pretty sure the drops were different for Europe and US on Zaqali Elders also.
They have 100% except for druids, that want the bear form.
It’s a constant clown show.

Is there any update or official hotfix or something from blizzard about this?

I dont know but im not killing it again om my druids untill they fix it

Blizz never fixed the last world boss and that started over six months ago. It never worked properly. 90% it dropped nothing. 10% it dropped the wrong lvl gear.
Don’t hold your breath.

I did it on 11 characters also and saw no loot on either my own char or anyone elses in the chat, I assume I’m not THIS unlucky…

1 Like

In shadowlands IIRC I got three loot drops across the entire expansion (think 1k attempts at least) - I think world boss drop rates are just vanishingly low in general.

I doubt what you’re saying is true for you, but I can say for all world bosses pre-Zaqali Elders it’s absolutely false. I always have seen approximately 20% of the players per kill in each group get gear, including the first four world bosses of Dragonflight.