Zaqali Elders not dropping gear

Done it on several alts and no gear drops for anyone in the group.
It is also reported and confirmed on Wowhead.

1 Like

Same from my experience. Full raid groups across several characters and 0 loot in the log.

1 Like

Yeah done on 5 alts and not a single raid member looted a thing
 and killing them does not even count towards the trading post points
 Hope Blizz will fix and give us another chance at a kill this week and possible loot. Players should NEVER be held accountable for the developers’s mistakes.

I only done it on 1 character but nobody in the full raid group got any item.
Could have been coincedence, but it supports your story

Anyone try this lately to see if it’s been hotfixes? It’s not listed on the hotfix pages and I still have a few alts that haven’t done it and I don’t want to waste it.
On the other hand, you’ll be happy to know that they hotfixed the ability to interrupt one of the bosses in Vortex Pinnacle. I guess you have to have priorities when keeping the game running smoothly.
On a tangent, Fyrakks fury has been on 100% for 48 hours and Fyrakk doesn’t show up.
How is this possible?

Tried it today and indeed no one in the group got gear

1 Like

I thought maybe the weekly reset would fix this, but nope.
I don’t know which is worse. They either know about it and don’t care, or they don’t know because no one at Blizz reads this forum.

1 Like

Or enough people havent sent in a bug report.

Although, after 2 weeks they should be aware of it

1 Like

19.06. And still got any loot. Also no one else got loot in this Raid.

I waited until the last day to see if a hotfix was coming, but nope. I only did it on one toon after the reset and waited with my alts. Ran it multiple times today (Tues) and still nothing.
It’s not like there are no hotfixes being done.
May 22
“Bromach
The health of Quaking totem has been reduced by 20%.”
So, they’re reducing raid boss’ totem health but not the highest tier, 421, gear-dropping world event.
I’ve seen this reported on the bug report forum, and there are two threads on the Tech support.
No excuse.

Adding a comment here to see if it helps bump it up the priority queue, I have seen no gear drops across 9+ characters and their raid groups since patch launch, please fix your world bosses Blizzard :slight_smile:

Week three and still no cigar.
I submitted a ticket under “drops”
The last ticket I got was only answered telling me to check “wowhead”.
This has been reported there,and on the bug report (which is only for US and I can’t ad to the thread not having a character on the US servers) and as previously said for over two weeks on the EU support forum on two separate threads.
I also believe that the last time I tried to submit a bug in game, it sent me to a link to the aforementioned US forum that I can’t reply to.
This is ridiculous.

No QA team whatsoever!

You did it wrong.

I sent this ticket.

"This is the third week in a row, playing on tens of characters and no one in 40 man groups gets the 421 level gear that is listed in the gear table. "

I received this reply.

"ИĐșŃŃŽŃ…Ń‚Đ»ĐžĐœĐ°Đ»
Hello,
thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support! I am Game Master Iksuhtlinal, and I am here to help you with your request.

From my understanding, you have killed Vakan and Ghoina, was able to loot them, but did not receive a reward for the quest. I will do my best to clarify this situation to you.

Currently, we do not have information that this is a confirmed in-game error. Developers Team is gathering and analyzing data. This is why it is crucial to send as detailed as possible bug report regarding this obstacle. The more data Developers have, the faster they will be able to find the reason and provide some solution, be it a proactive fix or something else. Different situations suppose different approach.
Nevertheless, we have information that this situation was successfully resolved recently. Therefore, I ask you to try again.
At this moment, we have no other instructions from the Developers Team on how this situation can be resolved by Customer Support or players. If nothing suggested help you to overcome this obstacle, I kindly ask you to send a detailed bug report.
Please, do note that Bugs submitted in-game do not receive a personal response. Instead, they will be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them. In order to send the bug report in game, here is what you can do:

• Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu and click Support
  • Click Submit feedback or Bug Report
  • Click Submit a Bug Report
  • Follow the guidelines on the submission form and describe the situation as thorough as possible
  • Click Submit
    You can also use our Community Forums linked here to join the discussion with fellow World of Warcraft enthusiasts, should you be intent on sharing feedback with us regarding this situation:
    us forums blizzard com/en/wow/

I am sure that such an experienced player like you are perfectly knows that World of Warcraft is a game that has an immensely huge amount of content and possibilities. Perhaps more than any other in the world. As a consequence, it is very complex to develop and, let’s say, to fix any malfunctions. We saw many times how an action unapproved by developers led to a long chain of very unpleasant and serious results, first of all, for a character. If we do not understand some mechanics and inner processes, that nevertheless does not mean that they are simple and easy to fix in fact. This is why any intervention from our side should always be minimal and strictly following an existing algorithm which approved by the Developers Team. Thus, it is so crucial to send a bug report about this situation.

I hope that I managed to clarify this situation to you.
Thank you for your time!
Game Master Iksuhtlinal,
-Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support-
eu blizzard com/support"

“Currently, we do not have information that this is a confirmed in-game error.”

This means that even though it is on the bug report forum, two EU tech support forums, Wowhead, and at least eight Youtube videos that all show that no one is getting gear, and no one at Blizz tried to confirm it which would mean simply observing a 40 man group. I have also sent the non-forum in-game bug report, but there is no online record of that and I don’t know if anyone has even read it.
I’m sure they can also check to see if anyone at all has received gear loot from the event, which I doubt anyone has. There have been world bosses for over a decade and never have I seen not a single player get a drop. It seems typically like a 20% drop rate.
Whether they are dropping gear should be a logged statistic and easy to confirm or deny.
On the Blizz and Wowhead forums are nearly 50 people altogether confirming this. If you extrapolate that to each being in a 40-man group, that demonstrates 2000 people.
Lastly, just to confirm that it’s not a new policy that you no longer see other party members’ drops in chat, I joined an old world boss group and it still shows people getting loot.
The one thing I can conclude is that the support and bug forums are not about support. No one at Blizz seems to even read them if they think this isn’t confirmed.

3 Likes

has blizz said nothing yet about this topic??

No, they claim they need more evidence

Why don’t the boss drop any gear (from loot table)?

The boss is clearly bugged this week.

Is there any explanation?

had a full raid of people,once we killed them literally nobody got anything lol,except gold of course

It is definitely bugged.