Automatic PvP flagging is unacceptable!

Im not going to forget
Im disgusted by it

1 Like

Lucky you then I guess, all the threads depicting the same problem are fictitious?

As I’ve said, this is what happened to me, may not happen to others, but with respect, I am only concerned with what I had planned before SL. Something I now can’t easily do, if at all.

1 Like

Wow over 900 posts for a snowflake crying about playing a multiplayer fantasy game where a major fantasy ingame event that only lasts a couple weeks and the “inconvenient” part even only 1 week.

1 Like

Me too. Mion is harassing and spreading slander.
I don’t get why people act that way.

Such a well-written response IMO. And he is completely right.

People tend to whine every time because they think it’s “cool”. It’s an MMO, things happen to everyone, deal with it or play a SP game.

1 Like

and look how much apocalipse there is on a full server

Well, once again that is just your opinion, the event is exactly about the opposite. The plague is around running rampant in main cities.

it would be libel not slander
 but it wouldn’t even be that seeing as you said it and there is proof you said it

2 Likes

Fly then, no one will flag you.

Or you know, if you don’t like the event, dont log in during it.

Really?
It’s the equivalent of “deal with it”.
That’s not an okay official response from a company.

You can live with a week of the occasional ghoul (which dies in little time btw) interrupting your WQs or AFKing in SW Tahra.
If anything I wish it was longer and they hadn’t nerfed ghouls+pvp requirement.

And everyone complaining about ghouls “griefing my gameplay” welcome to the average RP’ers experience but year round instead.

Ps. for people saying this is insensitive considering our global pandemic going on, we’ve known of this event since before the pandemic became a thing. It’s unfortunate timing but it was this or nothing at all.
Nobody is promoting COVID-19 and nobody except for nimwits who don’t wear a mask or social distance is happy about it either.

1 Like

Well judging by lot of other players they havent seen zombies at all, its just the few people who got killed complain constantly. Im sure if you log some other time there would be no zombies.

I am not supporting the ongoing mentions, but you definitely should read that last line again and just let your empathy work a bit and understand what actually you are insinuating there. You might come up with another contributing post here with "ok, that definitely went too far. i didnt mean in like that’.

1 Like

Yes you do get flagged. I DID get flagged.

Stop saying this. That is not an acceptable thing. It’s not a solution.

Yeah, there are around 10 trolls spamming several threads with their nonsense.
Maybe we should stop feeding them. xD

1 Like

Kindlhy could you not post without responding ot the whole thing instead of claiming people arnt trying to b e braindead brain eating resident evil zombies?

Like really.

Its really bad RP to begin with and its not lore friendly to ‘roleplay’ in general chat " We are gonna eat your brains" blabla

Also, Do you have a problem with me? I dont think I quote you in that post to begin with.

1 Like

They deny they meant it that way
But refuse to clarify how they meant it
And then keep going on saying it

To me its clear they mean it that way and they have no empathy for the victims of irl stuff they are mocking

2 Likes

It is. And you SHOULD deal with it or dont log in.

WoW is a world, it’s everchanging as the guy said. And it affects everyone.
Devs are basically the gods of this world and they decide what happens in it. Such was the Cataclysm, such are many other events that happen on a global scale.

Or
 Or get this, you could get some actual insight in what you are talking about ?

Yeah nice strawman, no, what I saw was players holding out in pockets or resistance around the city, to kill ghouls/player ghouls, and playing that out IC.

Just your ideas.

I didn’t consent to be PvP flagged. Police!

(obv this is a satirical joke about how some abuse the whole consent thing)