AV -Give us your score from 1 to 10 and your opinion

Cross servers(saying Russians becomes redundant at that point), post nerfed AV release, instead of the one with tons of mobs everywhere that would wreck you if you tried to set off on your own

1/10

Pve rushfest is not what I wanted - I wanted a big battle involving a lot of npcs and players working together to push(tree, cavalry, infantry)

Currently, most of the time one does not even encounter any horde except maybe for one or two that stays behind in their base, everyone else just rushes past.

And yes, I tried going out of my way to kill some horde but it just ends up like wpvp with 5v1 since most people just want to rush since there is no real reason to cap anything because the mobs are too weak.

Just one simple change would potentially have an impact - make the warmasters linked and unable to be pulled out of the room, then you’d have to cap something.

2 Likes

Hide where horde runs, use howl of terror engi bombs and dots BAM u got pvp bro why u cry when u can find solution?

Does anyone actually care about what you write anymore?

You are too well known bro, change char.

I dont even know who u are bro u have small post and one of ur first is how u cry how much u cant pvp vs literally 40 horde players just defend just death coil 1 to pick of and yes ofc ppl know who i am even u do its because i use my voice for reason and advice how to be better with constructive feedback like i give u and stop say: no i will be reported and AFK u will not bro then u make ticket for abuse and they punish bro cmon its a BG BATTLE not CRY ground

Final Score: 1

Expectation: 8/10
Long 2-3 hour battles with lots of stuff to do.
Good rep rewards wich take a while to get
Fun battles

Reality
5-10 min rush games -5
Give away epics -1
No battles -1

0/10 quitting because of this. PvE AV spam is the best way to earn ranks in PvP. Cya in TBC.

2 Likes

0/10 (and some chars)

1 Like

0/10 its not vanilla

2 Likes

8/10 guess im in the minority but im happy they went with the 1.12 version, Pre nerf AV is a huge turtle fest and not fun in the slightest

Yes Zaresh, that is my point to. Link all warmasters each other and with boss and make them reset if they leave keep // bunker.

This will force players to get down towers before entering the keep // bunker

Guys blizzard will nerf av farm 100% just wait for it!
The only thing they want classic is their crappy customer service experience.

1. It’s a paradise for AFKers.

10/10 have 106k honor from yesterday

This was the thing i was looking forward to the most, i wanted lengthy fights, summoning npc’s, AV in all its glory. i can hardly use up my mana at the speed its currently being completed. This is going to get old very quickly. Its sad that it takes longer to queue then it does to complete a round of AV. This is not the classic exp i wanted. Hopefully it will change, if not then its curtains for me.

1 Like
  1. Honor gain in AV needs to be nerfed to the point where WSG premades are a competative option.

I have cancelled my sub. We’ll see if Blizzard fixes things or just killed “Classic” on purpose. I guess they need their talented Classic developers for Diablo Immortal.

my own opinion 0

1/10.
1.12 version fo AV is the worst version. Cheapening out on this is one of the biggest mistakes the Classic team have done so far.

I wouldn’t even rate it, it barely qualifies as a battleground in it’s current state.