AV preamdes and the Blizzard End User License Agreement

All I did was point out with a factual quote and source link that AV premade are literally cheating according to the rules. Especially after Blizzard made it clear that its not intended after the latest update.

zeed u failed even as an orc let alone as a human being, but w/e…OP ure right on the buck with ur post, sad thing is even forum trolls are right sometimes, bli$$ wont do anything about it (and even if they do, they do clueless stuff like this week’s patch lol)

Yes but that does not change what classic community wanted and how it was.

At lest I’m good at failing what You are good at ??

And gotta agree when blizz ‘fixes’ no changes next time will be even worse Thats how they been rolling last few years now.

BFA
Players we hate the new gearing system and titanforging ect. change it!!!
Blizz ok we fix it with Corrupted gear system.
Players. OMFG its worse than before :smiley:

1 Like

This may be one post among many about the same thing. However many of them have their own angle. There is nothing unreasonable about this particular thread. You can say what you want - but you have no right to police these forums for any thread you dont like. I suggest you stop reading the forums if you cant accept this. You are the one complaining and making a mess of this thread.

Why would I stop doing somethign I enjoy doing ?? This thread is nothing new with no new informations or ideas. Tust a Moan one.
The :
But they breaking the EULA and noone is doing anything.
We know blizz knows They know.

Well for one reason, it’s against the rules:

Spamming or Trolling

Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights
Making non-constructive posts
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989

To be fair, most of us do that sometimes.

Making non-constructive posts
Thats what this thread LITERARY is :smiley:

You not provided a single idea of an action You would like to see blizzard take. I think number removal is next move if that even helps…

And now this topic is starting to head in to sensible direction. It would be great option BUT premades wouldm need to be paired only with premades. Basically And alliance does not want taht cause they need a premade to win vs horde pug’s. That’s why instead of going to do premades on wsg for ranking they looked for a way to cheat in to making premades on av.

Quoting some of the terms of use and trying to hammer a square peg into the round hole is bad.

Since they are not using something ingame it’s not breaking the rules. Maybe if they used an ingame channel, would that still be cheating, as in “all join now” in a private chat channel?

by same logic as op, using discord to play arenas or do raids is also cheating

3 Likes

Thats not correct, if you skip the bug part:

“methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay (…) and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods”

There is no ingame bugs being exploited by AV premades.
All they do is get on a discord channel and que at the exact same time. Other than this, they are random people that never played together before and have no ingame advantages other than using discord.

They can get into the same instance by doing this because all crybaby spergs like you rolled horde and alliance can use this as an advantage.

I’m sure you won’t have the capacity or intelligence to understand any of this and keep whining anyway, but still couldn’t keep myself.

2 Likes

No that’s your Straw Man logic.

It doesn’t have to be a bug. But it’s an exploit to form raids in AV when you can’t queue as a raid. I mean it’s pretty obvious exploit. You can’t queue as a raid, so if you circumvents that and still queue as a raid, it’s an exploit.

1 Like

how is using discord to play arenas any different?

1 Like

Sup man back from Jail I am. I see Your’s alt lvling going good. Did that tool paid up 200g btw ??

I think we all shoud buy retro pcs from 2004 with 14 inch crt monitors
THIS is only real cheat free way to play classic

youtu be/Rd8sfo-CTvI

RIGHT :smiley:

he did not

And where do I find that list, eh? That’s right, there isn’t one and since no list of banned ways or allowed ways, then anything is a don’t, which is rubbish. Why don’t Blizzard ban people for using Discord or any of those? Because it’s not breaking the rules.

It’s a straw man argument.