AV preamdes and the Blizzard End User License Agreement

This is what the rules say:

cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement

EDIT: After the latest patch update, again, and GM response there is no question that this is an exploit.

If you see a AV premade, report for Hacking at Blizzard mail (hacks@blizzard.com).
https://i.imgur.com/pPLgslH.png

Blizzard, how about a blue post addressing this issue? Right now there are a bunch of people that have told themselves that this is not an exploit because no one have been banned yet.

10 Likes

How can a Shaman roll the wrong faction?

13 Likes

Ahould have rolled alliance like all the forum crybabies
We dont Care and Blizzard ?? CARES EVEN LESS.

Ok, but what does that have to do with the end user license agreement?

1 Like

By your logic, if someone finds something wrong with the game in any particular way - They should just leave in silence without ever telling anyone.

1 Like

Yup indeed as you maybe have not notced Blizzard does not care as long as they get they money.

Law states you cant rob people rape people or kill people and you know what ?? People still do it.

make screenshots of the groups and report them to blizz :>

Yes, and when they do they get punished.

3 Likes

But not always do they ??

What is your point?

You think that blizz will do anything if they are doing nothing about bots ?? LOL

They cold allow premades/raids in AV so that no one faction get an unfair advantage and no one is breaking the rules. Or change the system so that not only one faction can premade by breaking the rules.

1 Like

Blizzard may care or not, why does it matter so much to you? Why do you care if someone points out that we have some sort of problem? Something in conflict with the EULA. It is abused daily by hundreds if not thousands of players? It is leaving a permanent scar on the whole game. This is not something to talk about to you?

Zeed i suggest change snowflake to snowtree since apparently you can get muted for it just word game.

OR cactus or wall choose word .

And to op YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DONT.

IT was same back in day it should stay same now.

1 Like

Where you can you say it is not how it was in back in day ?

Nope cause every freakign day some crybaby comes on the forums here and cryes rivers of tears about same thing that was posted yesterday day before that and 2 days before that.

Tomorrow NEW topic is BOT’s
And on Tueseday we will have NEW topic about how multiboxers are runing the game
Wednesday will be NEW topic why my honour is not calculated.
Thursday NEW I QUIT topica cause blizzard does not care.

2 Likes

YE forums are full of … and people like me who enjoy making fun of them laughing at them at edge of forum rules.

I think Zeed is our new prophet.

1 Like

Indeed when I’m not doing weights while in AV queue i pop on forums and have good laugh here. It’s like reading interactive tragicomedy :smiley:

1 Like

BTW You must have missed this topic:

lol

same so much laugh from it xD