Av premade farming hk's

up to 30 ?

Some months ago I spent an hour in queue to enter a game that was 8 hours in progress with a premade of Russians farming Horde cave.

They had multiple thousand HKs each. I can’t imagine what benefit they gained out of that, after a while they stopped getting any decent honor per hour. Even new Horde joiners would have their honor split between 40 russkis.

I guess they were so upset about losing, that they tried to savour that game and make it last as long as possible. Poor buggars.

And it was 8 hours when I joined (and left), no idea how long it continued to go on for after that…

We are not upset, we just like to keep the euro hord in the cave. We do it every day. Its fun. We call it the blue map.
We can also call up the cavalry. Cavalry on rams perfectly kills the Horde

3 Likes

Hey , when i make post about av changes horde uss tells all to fo and git god , so git gud

1 Like

Oh bo ho ho i get killed in pvp, why dont they attack me 1 by 1 in line and let me refresh after every cast i make oh bo ho ho

1 Like

Oh nooo, there goes your 100% win ratio :’(

F

2 Likes

At least alliance is not braindead anymore with the failtrain and start defending properly.

GJ guys…took you some months to get the good vibes.

Oh we still are. Games like these happening are in the .1% area. The rest is standard procedure “Just let them win”.

1 Like

Shoutout to Thebowmaster-Shazzrah who just lead us to another victory.

Thrust me they won’t care they see what we write but in this case they won’t move, now i could go and lose my composure in another thread and I will get instant banned and or silenced again , no mail for a reason no nothing.

I’d leave that bg a long time ago, you really have to get them angry lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

doh ;p /cringe cat jpg

Seems the map is not an issue after all.

Lol, what razor sharp logic. Even the underdog can sometimes win a fight. That doesn’t invalidate what is otherwise the norm.

Hordes are such dummies they probably don’t even know you can spirit run and res to another GY. Smh

3 Likes

How you are being so clueless now ,they call it “blue map” for something.There is no horde gy to run to ress,that means horde respawns in cave…and alliance can farm them forever.

Genious.

Well rofl if in the time it takes to color the map blue you can do nothing else other than getting boxed in the initial cave then you deserve what’s coming to you. Just afk out.

IS exactly what we are talking about here.

Right… Yeah… “Every time we lose, it’s the map’s fault! But every time we win, it’s pure skillz!”. There is no middle ground here. You either have the map against you, or you don’t. For them, they clearly didn’t. Thus, something else is in your way.

For example the mindset issues which you all keep agreeing is very widespread on the Alliance side, yet keep blaming the map for some reason. Cuz surely every loss is always caused by the map? :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Repeating history. This was done back in january.

Blizzard implemented a couple of features to reduce the effectiveness.

well that is nothing new. russians already done that months ago with thousands of kills and 10+ hour AV. still funny and well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.