AV premades are hurting Alliance more than horde

Only people who are still puging are the ones who are trying to get to exalted. When everyone gets to exalted only people doing av will be the ones who are doibg premades.
After the p2 massacre, I’m really enjoying these threads full of horde tears lol.

7 Likes

Man this is such a good idea that I’m wondering how noone came up with it before. :slight_smile:

I’ve been saying what you said for weeks now, AV premades hurt alliance more than horde. If there was no option for them to make premade I’m quite sure majority of people would be more happy playing the game (horde as well as a lot of allies would switch to WSG and honor per hour would better there for horde too).

With all said, majority of premade allies are not up for this change as they like easy honor they get from premading it. Nothing unexpected here either. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer longer Avs. Thats why im here playing Classic.

Its not the Alliance fault that there is literally three times as many Horde players pvping thus making instant queues for Alliance possible. People indiviually queuing and ending up in the same bg is the result of the horde super majority.

And its not our fault that thanks to your instant queues, PuGs are not willing to fight.

I make about 5k Honor+kill honor in a good 30mins AV, i am fine with waiting 20mins, in that time i can go and farm some stuff near OG or UC or make some coffee and stuff.

I thought about playing Alliance again (what i done over 10 years since classic), but as long as the alliance rather losing to get fast into the next i dont see a point in changing the faction.

Yes i wait longer but at least people are willing to fight till the end, and we luckly dont have to deal with that much leechers as you have to in PuGs

No, what you should do as horde is get that 4k honor, mass recall to the rushing alliance who are on drek/warmasters, but havent claimed relief hut yet and wipe them. Then the game starts over and you win because premade raid leades may order their team to lose to max honor :stuck_out_tongue:
So you have 4k honor + a win…double the happy tummy feeling

2 Likes

If fighting pugs of half your team size due to the rest being afkers/leechers is pleasing you more than quickly ending the AV in order to get into the new one, sure stay horde. To me, both contexts offer very few excitement. Third option above the others: make premade.

Oh look guys. A horde player that cares about alliance. Oooooh. That’s so sweet.
#Nochanges GiT GuD.

1 Like

Do not change. Keep playing horde. That s what alliance wants. Keep giving us
those instant queues. We will find time to make coffee too. Do not worry.

1 Like

Actually you missed the most important point on why it hurts Alliance and that is unless your apart of a pre made or perhaps they won’t let you join then good luck ranking because you won’t be able to keep up with the honor farm.

Thats the best part tbh. Makes ranking so much easier

Fok no changes crew… game has already so many things different and feels different due to many factors. I want gold coin and character appearance in classic. Hurts noone , impact on mechanics 0 and before u say but but classic economy … well ppl still buy gold from shady sites… might aswell make it legal so i can buy from blizzard without being banned! Who said noone wants changes, i want to play classic but some things are not harmful and it should be more of a pimped classic in 2020 so bring some good things from retail to classic. On AV premades i dont mind , let them be … who the f cares! What i care tho is make wsg as honor rewarding as AV and let ppl play whatever they desire , cause atm if i want to purely fight and play wsg i cant rank at all unless devoted to one of the best premades EU, which i cant due to working pattern irl! But srsly this no changes is getting out of hand, YES pol wanted classic over retail, but this does not mean all modern little things and tweaks will ruin classic! Ofc u dont want lfr and automated systems in classic … it will become retail at that point , but fok sake u scream “no changes” over any small pixel change that not even affects you! Bye

But if the horde start rerolling in masses wouldn’t that just cause the issue to shift, causing the alliance queues to get longer, ultimately causing you to switch places with the horde?

It wouldn’t be such a major shift, if Horde players rerolled then it’s going to make alliance queues slightly longer and horde queues slight shorter. Not every person playing Horde is going to reroll and there defintely isn’t going to be such a large amount that rerolls that Alliance becomes the dominant faction.

Most Alliance baddies (like me :stuck_out_tongue:) are just there for the rep and some crappy vendor epics then they will leave.

No solutions needed. Also, your fake concern for the wellbeing of alliance as a way to try to stop premades beating you is easy to see through.

It’s also a little pathetic to be moaning about premades when, by your own admission, they only make up 20% of your games. Some of which you win. You steamroll pugs, also by your own admission.

Obviously you’re not happy with anything that will lower your win rate below 100%.

3 Likes

The horde is to blame for all problems related to pvp.

Regarding av, the problem is that the horde defends on hard mode. This slows down the progress of the game for the alliance and the horde itself. The horde slows down the honor gain / hour for itself and the alliance. In order to counter this nonsense, the alliance needs more offense power to break the defense. A successful offense is harder to achieve than successful turtling. A successful offense is most likely to be achieved with a premade, which is why there are so many premades. The ally premades are therefore the child of the way the horde plays.

Guys, let’s finish the rounds quickly. I have nothing against you, I don’t care about the role play pvp war. I just want to get rank 10 for the shoulder pieces or 11 for the mount. Lets do honor instead of wasting our time.

Why do you fight?

So much wrong with this post.

Horde defending(turtlig) was a consequence of Alliance rushing Drek, because Horde can never out-rush Alliance. Alliance won 9/10 games the first week before Horde adapted.

Playing defensively lead to Horde actually starting to win, which lead to Alliance forming premades so they could continue to out-rush Horde. Alliance PuG’s actually stood a fair chance of winning (50/50) during the second week, before all the tryhard Alliance PvP:ers joined premades.

Alliance forming premades have in turn shafted all alliance members who are not a part of said premades.

It’s also a myth that Horde loose honor/hour by defending. It’s Alliance that loose honor/hour when Horde defends, not the other way around.

Loosing in less than 10 min may give Horde 2000-2500 bonus honor, and essentially no honor from kills. Add 30 min que and you’re looking at 40 minutes per AV.

Winning in 20 minutes may give Horde 4500-5000 bonus honor, and a substansial amount of honor from kills. Add 30 min que and you’re looking at 50 min per AV.

Rough math now, but loosing 5 AV’s quickly and winning 4 AV’s by defending both take roughly 200 minutes:
5 quick losses gives ~11 250 +Honor and an negligible amount of HK’s.
4 “slow” wins gives ~19 000 +Honor and a notable amount of HK’s.

Heck, even 3 “slow” wins would give more Honor (14250 +Honor) than 5 quick losses.

TLDR: Horde gain more honor/hour by defending, and it’s way more fun to boot.

4 Likes

Why do you want to out rush alliance? Why is it so important? a 10-15 min game is the best case for both isnt it. No matter who wins?

We don’t, we want to play the BG, but when alliance spent every AV rushing Drek and ending it in less than 10 min, we had to adapt because it gave us little honor and little rep and wasn’t fun.

And I just gave you an example above why defending gives much more honor/hour for Horde than allowing Alliance to win in less than 10 minutes.

2 Likes

You made a valid point with your 20 min example. But one will not have a 20 min bg when horde is turtling. Lets look at actual turtling games when you have 40 min and more. You cant have more than 5k bonus honor. Then 20 min are wasted. Thats a consequence of your math.
I want to add that, i see rarly ever gaining the actual 5k honor in a turtling game for horde. We should keep talking about the facts and not theory.