Av rushing

It takes 20-25 minutes to do objectives because half your raid is usually missing in action cause they chase us and annoy those 1-2 who are left behind instead.

but it says average wait time = 35 minutes I want to play immediately :((

if you dont like pvp go to pve server kek

Iā€™d prefer to win without using obvious bugs (which were fixed in a later patch) and actually doing some PvP, thanks.

To show they knew about this and that it got patched (eventually):

2 Likes

Always wondered how they pulled it off. Have spied a few times with Far Sight and curious on how they bugged the Warmasters. I think it canā€™t really be fixed without changing the core programming of NPC (Evade) in the case of the waterfall. In the case of the wolf pull, itā€™s just a simple leashing that fixes it(?)

Yeah, itā€™s very silly that they keep these bugs in the game and then people who abuse them yell #nochanges when there are so many other changes already. Link the warmasters and marshals to the general already.

Cry more :joy:

Because russians horde are the only one horde who can also somewhat succesfull get a premade in AV?

You can do that as horde as well, just use a LIP.

You donā€™t need a premade to play intelligently lmao

Iā€™ve experienced some wannabes on horde trying to camp alliance cave in like 5 dying at npcs hahahah

Do remember, that all us alliance players that want to play fair and not premadeā€¦we get hit as hard as you horde do. Yes we have fast ques but the players are vastly undergeard, slow mounts and we loose every battle no exception. I almost dont sign anymore do to this fact. My priest and Mage are bouth with epic and almost bis.

Premade are ruining the game for bout for horde and alliance.

You mean all the alliance that expect to get carried in every aspect of the game end up getting what they deserveā€¦ to be teamed up with similarly bad players

if you think you get 40 people to play along a certain strategy that requires a bit of coordination than you can gladly prove that point by joining some alliance pugs and do whatever you do in premades. because ā€œyou donā€™t need a premade to play intelligentlyā€. until then i will take your post for what it is: trolling.

1 Like

I can tell you why. In > 200 AVs iā€™ve seen maybe 30 times that someone wanted to do the prospector pull and said so (and explained sometimes what heā€™s gonna do and other shouldnā€™t do). Our of that 30 times 25 times some random player ignored any explanations and killed the prospector regardless. From the 5 times the pull actually worked, 4 times someone pulled aggro and reset Vandar by running out. Despite people repeating ā€œdonā€™t run out if you aggro, just die thereā€ in bg chat. One time it actually worked (I was skeptical until the last second).

So, most of the people that know how to do it, actually have given up on even trying as most of the time it ended in frustration or worse, a delay by resetting.

thats the main advantage of premades, you filter out the idiots

Alliance pugs are polluted by lower levels farming harpies and afkers.
When your raid is made of 20 legit players it wonā€™t matter how intelligent you are.

And you are in premade? :thinking:

1 Like

well we have our share of those too. probably a bit better divided amongst the different battlegrounds. but as stated above it only takes one turd to mess up the prospector pull and there is always that one guy it seems. hell we canā€™t even prevent people from capping sh gy despite typing until our fingers bleed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.