Av rushing

Ok so make it clear. Horde waiting in queue 25+ minutes just for 5 minutes in AV because of Alliance premades every single AV per week. So Alliance have the oportunity to making premades and Horde do not have this oportunity. I know that we wanted classic WoW but classic can not be in these days. We need oportunity to joining BGs like premade vs premade.

Also about the rushing. Alliance ignoring all the towers and just rush to our base and kill the boss. Can you make something with that? Maybe increase the damage and HP to other mobs in our base? This is horrible for us.

Thank you Blizzard. Hope you are reading our topics about this situation.

2 Likes

For once blizzard can fix a bug where paladin in a bubble can kite away all the adds leaving 39 man raid alone with Drekk. But they won’t because fan conspiracy theory about Blizz wanting Classic to fail is most likely real.

Wouldn’t change anything, I can already imagine horde premade leaders

3 2 1 everyone recall and lock inside dreks room and hold position for 30 more minutes!!

It would still be more effective for alliance to dodge this kind of bullsh*t and do 7 mins wins instead.

1 Like

Also don’t make this look like it was a alliance-only possibility. Everyone can do it. It’s the most efficient way to grind honor but on horde side only Russians seem to have figured it out.

The issue is down to the leashing on Drek. Alliance have two ways to pull drek. Either the Mage or Pally runs in immune and jumps down the waterfall or the tank pulls the right wolf. Both ways bypass the warmasters.

I spoke to a GM this morning and he said they thought Dreks leashing was better than that - and it shouldn’t be happening. I hope the two above (along with any others on either side) are fixed.

EDIT: I do believe this was fixed in retail on a later patch as they recognised the issue.

To be fair waiting for 30 min mark is a valid tactic at this point. Sad but true.
It usually takes around 20-25 min to cap all the towers in general. And horde does that because they try to maximize the amount of honor. Hell, I remember us summoning Ice Boi for an extra 200 honor couple of times.
So anyway at 25-26 minute mark waiting for another 5 min for an extra 594 honor is a no brainier. As it basically increases honor per hour drastically since its 1 av/h anyway.

1 Like

They should make it so you get no honor or rep unless at least 15 min has transpired.

They wont make any changes, just get used to it. Alliance top rankers will be done in a month, which will probably make premades worse and worse every week. And after this? Well there will be hundreds of backpeddaling Grand marshals in the open world that you will slay easily

2 Likes

Imagine you can do the same with mage/druid just buying LIP.
Dumb f horde.

GMs know sh!t and useless
One said GY/tunnel jump on WSG is against the rules
That happens when u hire minecraft streamers as GMs

If you ask me, the 7 mins games are a thing of the past, or probably very few top alliance teams can pull that off. Most of my games vs premades revolve around furious battles for every node with the horde trying hard to prevent the rush. No matter if win or loss, the span of the game can be from 15 to 30 and even above minutes.

nah dude its just that the alliance premades capable of rushing in 7 mins are capped for the week. wednesday you will experience our 7 min wins again

I’ve just played 4 wsgs like 1-2 hours ago and all of them were lost by the Alliance 0/3 lol

xD /10 characters needed

its normal, top alliance premades are capped since saturday

Yeah… sure :\

Your mages can do the same. They don’t. You even have another option to pull Vann without any marshalls. Thank god most Horde don’t use it.

Here you have a 6min Horde win: https:// imgur .com/omjwo78

You know the good thing about all of this you can really feel the hate from Horde and Alliance for each other like for real

BfA is an expansion which was based on Horde vs Alliance war conflict but I didn’t notice it at all, unlike in Classic lol

Each faction despises each other so much, haven’t seen it for a while

silence ugly cow

Oh… Ouch?

what is stopping the Horde scum from making premades like the Alliance do? surely you’re also able to all click on “Alterac Valley 155”.