AV.... wtf happened to horde performance?

So according to you, queueing at the same time is bannable? Could you perhaps provide a time schedule so we can queue up appropriate to statisfy you?

3 Likes

Oh cut the crap already. Blizz stated several times that AV is supposed to be a premade-free bg. Hiding behind a blue post from 2007 is just silly. You have an unfair advantage over the horde that is unable to premade at all with the current AV queues.

I already am capped with AV marks so it does not affect me that much but if you continue to be as shamelessly open about it as you are now blizzard will have to act. The horde whine will grow in size too.

3 Likes

What exactly are they going to do? You can solo queue with discord and there is no way to track it, no one is getting banned

I doubt they will ban anyone, but it would have made sense if they allowed 40 man AV premades for both sides just to make the chances even.

1 Like

Premade vs premade would solve a lot of problems, other BG’s are also getting filled with 10 and 15 man premades using the same strategy

Anything that doesn’t goes in their sense that horde always and forever dominate Alliance is a bannable offense, god forbid the Alliance players organize and even the ratio because it isn’t even total dominance , the horde must always win every bg ! :clown_face:

Same here nearly sure nobody is gnna get ban not for that.

Win rate Horde 3%, i have no reason to be horde

The only bg where HvH isn’t enabled, Alterac Valley, isn’t dominated by Horde players.

We will continue queueing up for Alterac Valley and Alterac Valley only while you crybabies have fun playing HvH in all the other battlegrounds.

Suck it up.

3 Likes

I’ve met alliance in the other bgs, so this is false I guess :slight_smile:

As I’ve said before, it’s good to finally have a fight in AV, for too long did we face afkers and leeches, I salute this “premading”. Making AV interesting again.

1 Like

I think most ”good” and ”serious” horde players are opting for 5-man stacks in the other BGs whereas for alliance most ”good” and ”serious” players are now opting for Alterac Valley.

Simply put, players will do everything in their power to get the max gain for as little effort as possible.

Since horde can’t fight horde in AV, it is drained of the better players which in turn makes it favorable for 300+ alliance players queueing up together, usually having around 20 players on Discord working together.

735 honor for a 16 minute game, don’t mind if I do.

Yeah while you do and are here since longer and thicker skinned than some of the otehrs which is a good thing, lots are still complaining.

They created the situation they face crying about everything else possible over the Alliance other than horde versus horde bg queue time who was justifiable.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what a premade is, because what is going on in AV isn’t that. Perhaps you could argue that Alliance has an advantage from using voice comms, but there’s nothing that prevents Horde from doing the same, and you could communicate in the same way using the BG chat.

Of course it is a premade, since you all intend to land into the same BG and are expected to follow raid leader’s calls.

Sure we could use the ingame voice chat as well, but no one expects a pug to do that. And to do the queue countdowns the same way the Alliance does is still impossible on the horde side.

I mean just stop trying to defend it, cause it’s silly. If I were you I’d sit silent and not brag about exploiting the queue mechanincs on the official forums.

1 Like

So you deliberately avoid doing something which would grant you an advantage? Perhaps you should stop the QQ on the forums and just git gud. In the end the Alliance player’s aren’t doing anything that you can’t do, the only thing that differs is that they communicate and work together while you don’t. You can communicate and cooperate with complete randoms as well and achieve the same results, but you don’t, because zug zug.

1 Like

Try to encourage a 40man pug to use the voice comm. and follow the raid leader’s calls. Be it horde or alliance. It’s impossible and has nothing to do with being lazy or otherwise.

You guys have a common goal on the discord channel - grouping up together and having an advantage over the horde players. An unfair advantage since they do not have this possibility. Stop trying to defend it, it’s silly.

So you’re saying you can’t make a discord channel with several voice channels where people can join the one that corresponds to their AV number?
It’s quite hilarious that Horde has so many advantages in PVP and yet they cry their eyes out when Alliance uses something as simple as communication to win.
You can do the same thing, you just don’t want to, you want victory to be served on a silver platter.

form a discord and do the same thing maybe? or just stop sucking in av? you stomped entirety of classic, what happened?

1 Like

People tried that in classic and it didn’t work. You could be grouped up with 2-3 players at most so the majority gave up on the idea for obvious reasons. So no we can’t do the same thing because of our queues.

I don’t honestly care about the win ratio and am happy for you guys whenever you win in fair conditions, but this is something unacceptable and sooner or later blizzard will have to react. And you can keep calling me an entitled salty horde whiner for all I care.

1 Like

Perhaps you guys should have made more of an effort do spread the word about the disc then?

And what exactly do you propose they do? Ban people for queueing up? Ban people for using Discord? Should they ban people who use raid chat to communicate as well? It’s not some exploit however much you would like it to be, they’re simply playing better than you are.