Azsharas and Sylvanas real plan (SPOILER)

with hiss best buddy Illidan

2 Likes

A buddy cop movie.

Titanic friendship. Itā€™s a body movie about former kaldorei and his friend destroyer of worlds. join them on epic body movie how they travel across the galaxy to save oneā€™s beloved bae.

1 Like

Im semi hoping for move rivally between liadrin and thalysra abput lorethemar.

2 Likes

Cat fight yes!

And then lorethemar just stands there not knowing what to do/say.

1 Like

In the end we will find out that he doesnā€™t swing that way and his only love is Genn

2 Likes

Or sylvannas aswell. In soo she did say hed make a very attractive corpse.
And nathanos is jealous about it all.

2 Likes

First Arcanist: It was an honor, Lorā€™themar. I am relieved the war is finally over. Now you have no excuse to refuse my invitation to visit Suramar.
Lorā€™themar: Well, uhā€¦ I have been away from Silvermoon for some time. No doubt my people require--
First Arcanist: Halduron has assured me that Quelā€™Thalas is quite secure. And Rommath said that if you put up a fuss, he will teleport you to the Nighthold himself.
Lorā€™themar: It seems my closest allies are conspiring against me!
First Arcanist: Would it really take a conspiracy for you to spend time alone with me?
Lorā€™themar: No, my lady. It would be my pleasure.
First Arcanist: A suitably chivalrous answer, Regent Lord. There may be hope for you yet! Perhaps I can even teach you to relish theā€¦ simpler joys of life.
Lorā€™themar: Perhaps you can, First Arcanist. Perhaps you can.
First Arcanist: I will accept, if you will stand by my side, as counselorā€¦ and friend.

Who cares , Lorthemar is gettin someā€¦ Woot Woot!! Suramar Parteeeyy!

I actually like this ship. Shame Liadrin/Lorā€™themar might be dropped, but this is ok too.

Fierce Lady Liadrin deserves so much better than just Bob.

Lorā€™themar is going to be added to the harem of Male Gnomes that Thalyssra inherited from Elisande. Makes sense, to a Nightborne heā€™s basically the same as a Gnome, pink and tiny.

Liadrin is cardboard.

Iā€¦ canā€™t manage to care. At all.

Her greatest crimes have been 10k years ago. As far as Iā€™m concerned thatā€™s above the statute of limitations.

After that she was essentially a slave to Nā€™zoth, being ordered to do bad things. And when she gets an opportunity, she stabs him in the back. That kind of puts her on even footing with Horde leaders who have done the same now. Twice.

And reallyā€¦ is a change of heart, if not of style, so unbelievable after 10k years of coerced servitude to a greater evil, and knowing that her rule ended as it did because of her failures? I donā€™t really think so.

Soā€¦ why not?

There is no better Bloodelf than Liadrin. Bob canā€™t compare since he is even more bland then Anduin.

Card.
Board.

Talking about Lorā€™themaer here, right?

Nah. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes. /10chars

1 Like

Regardless of how insignificant they might have been, the Naga have been a staple antagonist with presence in almost every expansion or conflict.

Handwaving or pardoning who in essence has been the top general of Nzoth, seems like a rather weird move.

Even if they signalled it poorly, the naga were supposed to be taken seriously.