Azsharas and Sylvanas real plan (SPOILER)

Yeah, it mentions an undefined amount of years. And harsh conditions that had his father dying of cold.
Whether his father was born there too, isn’t clarified.

And given your lack of response regarding the rest, I assume you accept that Mordent was indeed present, right?

:point_down:

1 Like

If you bother to read the lore about the Highborne in Tirisfal, that answers itself: No, he wasn’t.

Blood Elves are the degenerate remnants of Highborne and their immediate descendants.

I ignored it because you have yet to clarify what you think the purpose of bringing up the Shen’dralar was. As I said, we already know, for a fact, that the Nightborne were present - so Mordent does what, exactly?

Remember, you’re the one who brought up the Shen’dralar, so you’re the one making this about a group unrelated to the Blood Elves.

1 Like

So youre willing to accept the modifications now araphant? it wont hurt… for long :wink:

I like breathing, so no!

1 Like

But i wouldnt kill you :frowning: (mostly anyway).
and if you die id be able to briing you back anyway and then you dont need to breath anymore if you want.

1 Like

I did not get it. Is Ashara still alive or not?

its ok araphant death knights still breaths for some reason :wink: guess arthas failed to make them Dead death knights because they can still drown unless their forsaken

1 Like

in lore actully dont need to breath,or eat or sleep.
Its for gameplay balance they did .

ye but i take game evidence over book evidence anyday :stuck_out_tongue: heck the lore is total garbage anyway and often contradicts what we actually see happen from our pov

dks got books ingame by Razuvious.

1 Like

pft lies everyone knows death knights can’t read

fixed it for you

1 Like

squints at the strange symbols

2 Likes

Possible new allied races - nagas?

Would love to play one. Boots/leggs is biggest issue, but else could be interesting to play as one.

thats why you need my 'modifications" :slight_smile:
i could give you good eye sight :wink:

1 Like

Horde will get them obviously.

We deserve the best bunch of Highborne from the most eloquent cities. You Alliance lot can have Satyrs and their huts

Kinda ironic to hear that from a mudhut dweller.

You live on a rock with no forms of anything and I live in the Jewel of the Kaldorei Empire.

Who is the real “mudhut dweller” here. The Satyr will fit right into the Alliance Elves. Especially Void Elves…rocks will be a step-up from their huts in Felwood and Ashenvale.

Comparing a pristine void rock of people who transcended over earthly tethers to mud huts of pompous and edgy elves.

Are you even trying?

1 Like