Back after a long break and supriceds this havent changed

yup totally agree with that! I hate running raids and dungeons for tmogs and cant learn it.

Why not… I can at this moment go put on a cloth belt which matches my gear better. But I can not mog it.
Just have the option. You´r not forced to do it. There are no reason to restrict it. I dont loose my class if I wear a more matching leather hood over a mail one. Its PURELY cosmectics. Nothing to do with classes. The class sets could be left out so those were still class only but everything else doesnt make sence.

Because its stupid to see a tank in cloth or a mage in plate,just leave the class identity alone.

This game is turning to final fantasy.

/Spit

Just because we disagree there are no reason to be rude.
From the begining paladins been able to wear cloth. I can go put on a cloth set right now and still be a paladin with all the abilities and spells.
It’s purely look

And btw ff14 has class restrictions on most of their mogs

Ohh look i put on clothes and now im asked to heal in dungeons or teleport ppl…NO its look only

Do you go over to the bussdriver/teacher/wood carver and spit on them because what they wear disrupt YOUR view of the correct job attire?

It´s YOUR views you want to force on ppl. You dont like clothes, then dont put them on. Class spells and abilities doesnt change when you put on a different armor class. Those two are NOT connected and have NEVER been. Hunters wore leather for ages, paladin wore mail, even holy paladins wore clothes because the stats wre better. It+s NOTHING To do with class… stop making the connection… there is none

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.