Back armor. What do you want to see?

Totems are shaman things…

There is just one thinh i would love to see for the back and that is a good cape physics. Dont know if it is even possible in WoW engine but i think it can be done.

Totems on the Back is a Tauren thing, show me any race except the Tauren who wear Totem on their back?

1 Like

I am talking about shaman totems not the totempoles. I want those as back items, carried either separately (base item) or in totem pouch (totems visible from the top). But thanks for contributing :slight_smile:

Oh I am so sorry I misunderstood then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would like some robotic tentacle arms, like Doctor Octopus.

2 Likes

Really it should be my squire who carries the backpack.

2 Likes

Engineering profession could make amazing backbag dadgets! Go go gadget arms!

i want a backpack with jainas head.

snails crawling all over my body, slugs n such … I could be swampthing

I’d like a fluffy pack made from Tauren hide, with the horns sticking out at the sides, so I can hang additional things on, like my lucky blood elf scalp or my Troll schlong flute.

He does.

1 Like

This list is perfect!

1 Like

id like to see some gnomes Fairy wings and making their racials “Bow , pew pew a heart”

Spread some love!

1 Like

I’d love if they could implement this with the existing Goblin Glider enchant from Engineering - With a tinkered cape taking on the appearance. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes to flowers. I wanna be a hippie-warrior. Make it happen.

1 Like

There are many good idea for it. But lets face it if these kind of things get added they will follow the trend blizz has been following. They will be hidden behind payments in the shop, blizzcon ticket or recruit a friend pyramid schemes

Just capes or maybe bags additions to that, but no wings and other such stuff. Sure they are cool, but once everyone has a wings, it starts to look lame. And arrow quiver should be like they already are… Hunter thing. Right now it is nice that DH show wings and some Warlock set show wings or Priest set have wing a like things attached to armors. And Paladin can show wings with x skill.

-Quivers
-Banners
-More backpacks
-Totems

What i don’t want to see is angel wings and anything that even resembles anime stuff.

2 Likes

not specifically back armor but i want eye patches for all armor types. Leather and Mail already have it and there exists a bandana that all armor types can use so at this point i think they should give an eye patch transmog piece.

1 Like

Why not Diablo 3 has them why not wow because my Barbarian female looks like a valkyre with them on and why not those wings on caster classes they would look so epic with certain transmogs possibilities are endless.