Backdoor in AV

I read it and I don’t agree with it. I am not missing the point at all, I am disagreeing with it, that is something completely different. except for someone who is dismissive of others point of view.

That’s not how substantive argumentation works.
Present your reasoning as to why you don’t agree with it.

Or are you scared because you know it’s just sophistry? Hmm?

You really are the one being obtuse. I did present my reasoning, many, many times. But your dismissive nature is ignoring it.

I’m very curious what you think counts as a proper counterargument to that post above.
Mind quoting again? And you know, presenting the reasoning behind why you don’t agree with it? You know, to present an actual argument for your case?

Because so far, I haven’t seen any.

All I’ve seen you say is on the level of flat-earthers logic.

What’s wrong, is your scrollwheel broken? I will just quote this.

Now who’s being obtuse? I have given my valid reasoning many times and you, being you, have ignored it or don’t see it as a counter argument. btw, you haven’t proved your side by saying how it’s an exploit yet, just someone else’s emotive post.

Edit: All you need to do is open a ticket and report players for it, then sit back and see what Blizzard say about it. Don’t forget to report back for your slice of humble pie. If they say I’m wrong I’ll eat some. A link to a screenshot of both parts will be enough proof.

“someone else’s emotive post”? I haven’t quoted anyone else though, only Blizzard’s official text.

You haven’t presented any valid reasoning thus far, the only attempt at it was this:

Which is nonsensical. It’s self-explanatory, but I’ll do you a favor and explain why I guess. You seem like the type to need it.

The system itself is being bypassed sometimes via third-party programs such as voice com or addons, but other times just via the game’s own functions itself which by itself already renders your point meaningless, despite it being ridiculous in and of itself.
An exploit is any way to bypass the game’s intended design in a way that grants an unfair advantage, as quoted in the long post up above. Doesn’t matter if it’s via the use of third-party programs or not, in whatever capacity.

There, I saved you another scroll.

Except they don’t accept reporting players via tickets anymore. They’ve changed their operations protocols to leave it to the automated right-click system.
Try it and see for yourself.

Also, that another desperate attempt at sophistry is covered by this:

So to summarize, you were given a chance to quote yourself to where you made proper substantiated arguments that’d counter the substantive arguments made in the longer post above.

Yet all you came up with was:

Nice one.

Beware out.
Mic drop

2 Likes

Bye, and don’t darken our towels again. Stating your own posts as canon is so very egotistical and disagreeing with that is heresy apparently.

/golfclap
again with the obtuse act? Good luck with that. Grow a brain cell.

I already have 100 Billion, why would I need one more?

Ally premades is a consequence of too many dumbos rolling horde.

Ally premades are horde’s fault.

#notanexploit

Don’t say that, Beware will try to deride and demean you. Sorry for not putting the accent on it.

You fail miserably at proper argumentation, so you resort to petty ridicule.
Bring the substantiated arguments instead, and grow up. Fool.

See?

chars

Still waiting for those substantiated counterarguments.
Feel free to bring them any time now.

Alliance complain about “exploit” and “backdoor advantage” when some of their fellow player use premade vs pugs or pull Drek solo (but we are here to snowball it so he reset :stuck_out_tongue: ). Sorry, I can’t feel bad for you xD.

Yeah blizzard favours horde and gave them ONLY 30min ques with implementing the crossrealm option. Without that you would wait hours. :wink:

#no changes!

You think you do but you dont!
I have 0 idea about what is this thread mind anyone explain this “exploit”

1 Like

Actually, without cross realm on my realm queues would pretty even. :slight_smile: Not all servers are one faction dominant.

horde have 2 backdoors, one was possible in vanilla and should not be fixed. One is only possible because of legion client and should be patched

1 Like

if allys have longer route to horde base and horde backdoors get fixed too why not :wink: