Bad rng, pfft ( weekly vault )

Did weekly on 10 just for the ilvl boost, 3 rings, 6 trinkets & a belt :’ )

And i have 3 trinkets on my main, honestly rather go back to the old system where we could get loot from the content we did instead of getting 3 different ring/trinket combos with a 2% chance of something else, Just me?

3 Likes

opened 8 vaults today, only 1 had smth i actually fished for
finally my ret has left season 2 blue weapon club

F

Can confirm that the vault has highest chance of rings or trinkets, its one of the things about shadowlands that turned me off playing the game more than doing korthia crystal daily on alts & a weekly key

1 Like

well its kinda bad for pvpeers to see them too, since they are cheapest to buy :confused:
but i did find them in a couple of vaults

my idea is that in order to keep us playing longer they reduce the drop chance on weapons like they did with good azerite armour for leather wearers in one BfA patch and were caught by one person who bought many many cheap tokens.

yep its infuriating, options to target loot drops for pveers are like loot for pvpers last expac
at least for those who dont spam m+ which i no longer do in SL cause dont like dungeons

Aweful luck till today. My last 2 boxes on my hunter was wrist/cloak/cloak, and guess what the following week was… wrist/cloak/cloak. All garbage stats and where my lego is lol. Got lucky today and finally snagged a 252 bow (first bow in 9.1 with hundred+ hours of keys done). My pally got mega lucky with the best tank trinket 252. And my 210 war I managed to tank a 15 key with late last night fot a 252 shield. Today was my lucky day with everything I wanted on 3 charas!

Thats lucky, im still rocking my weapon that i got from my first weekly chest this expansion

Yeah I was the same still using a 226 bow from my first box in SL lol. Seen tons of weapons drop just never a bow. The downside of being a hunter I guess, no one to share weapon loot unless you stack hunters which is never.

Guess all my luck was used last season though. Week 1 a 226 bow, week 2 a 226 IQD and week 3 a 226 anima trinket.

I don’t remember the last time I got the bis item. Literally always with the wrong stats even when I have a wide choice. And the vault is not the only problem, idiotic spec design is an even bigger problem where one stat is far better than all the others, for example haste for pvp havoc, and ofc as usual I always get mastery or crit items that are far worse than those with haste. Terrible design.

1 Like

vault is perfect for no lifers.

https://i.imgur.com/8PtvlUr.png

I can’t see any problems with the vault

That must be cheating, weapons dont drop from the vault :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting with the posts about people getting 3x the same slot though. Maybe it is bugged.

:smiley: you know what is toxic?
when i’m doing DoS on my paladin on m0 m+ and when i opend my vault there is no blood barrier trinket i didn’t see it droped high ilvl since expansion started
because there is so much loot in boss loot table it’s impossible to get it if you don’t have full group of friends to use Tank spec
i’m using 197ilvl trinket because that one i could spam in HC

Laughs in 4+ of that trinket

i don’t understand this meaningful loot
i thought that meanigful loot means item that you can use to beat challenge
not 1% drop rate so you are farming one for 3 weeks :smiley:

1 Like

Meaningful as in its not meaningful to bother trying to get gear

1 Like

Unless you’re a streamer you get trash loot.

Do you think blizzard is doing things like GGG???
POE streamers get STREAMER Que?? :smiley:
and in wow streamer get buffed drop rate?? :smiley:

I got exactly one trinket through whole s1 in my vault xD

Lies!!!