Badass, sexy or cute?

I’d like to make a poll on this but there doesn’t seem to be an option for it here. Anyway, which style do you mainly prefer your characters in: badass, sexy, cute, other? Correct me if I’m wrong, but people who play horde seem to prefer badass so much that they actively hate gnomes, which are my favorite - especially the cute female ones. I don’t like playing monsters (trolls, orcs, forsaken) but sexy/handsome is also a good choice. And when it comes to badass, male worgen look great - except for their arthritic running style; smoother movements without up-and-down bouncing would be so much better.

Anyway, there it is: my vote goes on cute. So sue me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sexy (Tauren)

7 Likes

I only play characters I think are pretty - and since I’m posting this on my troll then clearly I am horrified that you think trolls are monstrous! I guess pretty is closer to sexy than cute?

badass - and I am alliance because I find dead night elf with blue eyes in platearmor and big two hander bigger badass than furries and bones horde has!

For the Alliance !

1 Like

Business-casual

2 Likes

I play female draenei (whatever that falls in under). And for horde side i play female trolls and undead. And my alliance druid is nelf cause she cant be draenei.

3 Likes

Sex symbol worgen

Badass with a touch of sexiness. A shirtless warrior… who’s like come at me, bruh!!!

Vicious. (And taller than 6 ft)

Come at me, bruh!!!

Just a bit less creepy than worgen.

Other: I like very casual themes that are usually borderline weird.

1 Like

Polls are against forum regulations /Bye

Them be fighting words!

Thankfully a poll isn’t.

take a wild guess. :wink: :sunglasses:

“Plain ugly” :hugs:

7 Likes

you clearly have a bad taste then.

1 Like

Death knights have no taste whatsoever - its good we have our tongues intact.

I wouldn’t say cute and sexy is not the right word either.
To me it’s pretty.

Although I’m posting this on a Blood Elf, my ideia of pretty goes beyond that, I think many (updated) character models look pretty. A few examples are female Orc and Undead and male Night Elf, just to point out a few that I think are pretty-looking and usually people don’t think so.

2 Likes