Balance Druid In 9.1?

pretty sure every list i checked balance is on top m+/raiding/pvp not s tier you say?

yes bunch of content will be added new items, new conduits, empowered conduits, new covenant legendaries, so its hard to say how the current nerfs will affect a spec

but the same way content is being added more nerfs can come up, just to remind what blizzard did with frost mages the last week going into SL

I hate Chocoh. He always talks sense. Can we please have more people throwing hyperboles around and less people like Chocoh making sense please?

1 Like

Seems like Balance druids and fire mages will get nerfed, about time, now ele shaman can take their place as S tier

Was not a “balance druid issue” to be fair it was convoke that needed re-working very over powered for all 4 spec’s but because of the ill informed whine on forums “boomkin” spec is taking a nigh on 8% nerf over all .

Except Retribution and Arms for PvP.

The notes, in case anyone hasn’t seen:-

World of Warcraft Version 9.1.0 PTR

Chains of Domination PTR Notes

CLASSES

• Druid
    • Balance
      • New Moon (Talent) now has 20 second recharge (was 25 seconds).
      • Solstice (Talent) now causes Shooting Stars to fall 200% more often (was 300%).
      • Stellar Drift (Talent) has been redesigned – Starfall damage increased by 25% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 15 second cooldown.
      • The free Starfall from Oneth’s Clear Vision (Runecarving Power) ignores the Stellar Drift (Talent) Starfall cooldown.
      • Balance of All Things (Runecarving Power) now grants 24% increased critical strike chance (was 40%) and decreases by 3% every 1 second (was 8% every 1 second).

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/910-chains-of-domination-ptr-notes/269928

Thats sad, so no nerf to Punyelf class.

Maybe they will nerf later on PTR.

Imagine rerolling to fotm class every time. I hope they change the meta every week to mess with rerollers.

4 Likes

Warlock is not an FOTM class. Feel free to look up the top 500 mythic+ runs and you will find only 3 locks.

Is not now but was on past expansions.

Time to stop be FOTM from time to time :smiley:

Wasn’t fotm for m+ in BfA at any stage, hasn’t been in SL yet. Was some of legions seasons to be fair. Has been super strong in majority of raid tiers though.

Wow I haven’t had such a good laugh for a while when I read this part.

1 Like

So managing astral power, eclipse, damage over time and heal over time is easy for you ? From a shaman it is even funnier

Sorry but compared with balance feral is 10 times harder to play and still does less dps.

Keeping dots up, using a builder (Wrath or Starfire) until you hit an eclipse, dumping 3 Starsurges during the BoaT window and then repeating all that sure is hard. I’ve mained Balance before and I intended to main it in SL but you could see it was going to a be a trainwreck playstyle wise in the beta with devs not listening to feedback so I was quick to jump from the boat.

I’m talking from a raider perspective. You can’t deny lock has been a dominant class for such long time.

Also, lock used to be op in M+.

And if we were to talk aboot top 500 runs, then we could talk aboot many dps specs, prot warrior, BDK, rest druid, priests in general so on and forth.

1 Like

If you are talking about Afflic Lock then yes you might be right but I’m a Destro Lock.

Destro got to shine too, from time to time. Also, you have back up specs. As a ret paladin main, my back up specs are :
-Changing role
-Changing class

It’s funny you say this yet only a few days ago I saw a ret pala doing 6.7k DPS in a m+ run

I stoped playin balance druid in BFA :smiley: it was terrible and it still is
not by number but buttons you press they feel so baad :smiley:

1 Like