Ban Premades from Random BGs

16/04/2018 05:42Posted by Miun
Premades should do Rated Battlegrounds. The only reason they want to do Random is because they want an easy win. Don't reward cowardice. Random should be random

This. This. 100% this.

I admit, I've queued in random BG as a premade, but I've done it rarely. I'd prefer if my teammates queue Rated BG, but many of them are afraid to do it. Luckily, I've been able to found some guildies willing to do Rated Arenas :) But yes. Blizzard should remove premades from random PVP completely (that would include Arenas and BGs), ad this would be a stimuli for group teams to play rated.
1 Like
What the heck. People can't actually tell the difference between a premade and a non-premade? Is this a joke?~
16/04/2018 09:37Posted by Samingwary
Sometimes i invite them after a talk just to face a * premade and they leave the group for mythic keys after.

Take note how to double standard properly guys: when he invites his friends, it's just friends playing together. When the opponents do the same thing, yell "premade" as loud as you can.

16/04/2018 09:43Posted by Samingwary
Many alliance players are pretty crap in bgs and offers no challenge what so ever.

I'm curious what standard is used to determine this, since your top rated achievements, that we could potentially use to rank you somehow, point out to a below average player: highest lifetime rbg rating 1500-1599, highest lifetime arena rating below 1550 in any bracket.

In before "I'm skilled because I have many hks"...
Zzzzzz not this again, after pve gear in cata, Russians in mop, “they win cuz they’re Alliance” in WoD, here we go with premades in legion. Why people feel so entitled to win without effort and why do they think they’re good enough at the game not to be a dead weight for their team?
Edit: oh it got moved into the battleground part where mostly people premading are trying to defend themselves.

I really dont like when Blizzard does it.

Redoctoberqt, youre right. I am below avarage in rated pvp. I usually just random bgs, and i am saying that most alliance are usually pretty bad and do things like attacking a tank getting healed by healers while i load chaosbolt on them the whole game resulting in us camping them.

I dont think my ratings matters, you can instead help your alliance buddies to attack the right targets.
Sicken's me that people ask for more solo play in an MMO ,here is a radical idea team up with your friends/guild mates aswell if you cant do that you are in the wrong game .

Btw you cant do rated BG's with 5 cant even don arena with 5 anymore because people like you OP complained about your experince .

Git friends or git gone .
16/04/2018 14:28Posted by Sedna
Sicken's me that people ask for more solo play in an MMO ,here is a radical idea team up with your friends/guild mates aswell if you cant do that you are in the wrong game .

Btw you cant do rated BG's with 5 cant even don arena with 5 anymore because people like you OP complained about your experince .

Git friends or git gone .

Ofc it sickens you, you can't curb stomp randomers if it was fixed, but you just hide behind the 'it's an mmo' excuse as always. Intellectual dishonesty at its best...
I seriously dont understand why people that are highly rated etc are in need of premades to kill lowly rated players.

Propably bought their ratings or wintraded.
16/04/2018 14:02Posted by Zugsam
Edit: oh it got moved into the battleground part where mostly people premading are trying to defend themselves.

I really dont like when Blizzard does it.

Redoctoberqt, youre right. I am below avarage in rated pvp. I usually just random bgs, and i am saying that most alliance are usually pretty bad and do things like attacking a tank getting healed by healers while i load chaosbolt on them the whole game resulting in us camping them.

I dont think my ratings matters, you can instead help your alliance buddies to attack the right targets.

Your ratings matter when you start making judgements regarding other people's skill, such as "many alliance players are crap". I help my alliance buddies just fine, to the point they win 75% to 80% of the games I'm in.
Bro, i dont think i need ratings to judge alliance people attacking tanks instead of focusing healers, not defending a base and letting me cap it while they try taking down a bubbled paladin 20 yards away from the flag and running into me with 20 stacks of flag debuff resulting in them being oneshot by my infernal.
17/04/2018 07:59Posted by Zugsam
I seriously dont understand why people that are highly rated etc are in need of premades to kill lowly rated players.

Propably bought their ratings or wintraded.

idk maybe they’re just playing with friends?...

it’s not because you don’t have any friends neither ratings that people who do bought them lolololololol
Yeah sucks i dont have enough or any friends in that matter to exploit queue system to log into a 40 man AV and cause extreme lag to farm people.

*Cries* Life is so painful! *Opens a keg of whisky*
Dont get me wrong. I am not against people queueing fair, its what friends do. Adding 2-4 of their friends to the party is fine. I am talking about the full 10-40 premade of people that are trying to hide that they are premading.
17/04/2018 09:47Posted by Zugsam
I am talking about the full 10-40 premade of people that are trying to hide that they are premading.

Very much against these too, but I think people enjoy jumping the gun on what is / isn't this. We shouldn't be playing, what is essentially a team game in battlegrounds, under the assumption that any form of coordination cannot possibly be organic.

This certainly applies much less to the larger scale battlegrounds, where there's a specific outlined purpose and play style associated with premading, but in a 10 man it shouldn't be hard to play around the circumstances / situations you're placed in to a level comparable with people that might've queued together but aren't necessarily using voice communication. Few from the same server? "Must be premade" Get feared into a sheep and neither are broken? "Must be premade" Healer CCd while rogue bombs FC? "Must be premade" Russians "Must be premade"
A thing to point out is that horde, atleast those bgs i joined, understand tactics better and are much more confident in jumping into battles.

We can litteraly discuss what to do before the bg start to surprise the Alliance.

Thing is as alliance, in WSG, i have seen the exact same people in a full team over and over.

Its usually 5 from one server, 2 from another, 2 from another and 1 getting boosted with hks, usually from an English server.

I cant understand Russian language, but i have been screenshoting pictures before and compared and its the exact same 10 man team for WSG on each of them, but i fixed this by blacklisting WSG and TP.

But man, some alliance is just.. bad. I know i dont have high ratings but i play horde and alliance on many alts, reason i dont have 100 bg wins yet.

Horde just seem to understand tactics better. I am not saying that ALL alliance players are bad, but in my experience, about 1 out of 10 alliance understand what is going on in the bg chat, while the numbers for horde is usually like 8/10, with some random players usually having no clue what is going on, but not that its a problem, they can be a bait for us while we do our sneak tactics.
The thing with these hk farming premades is that they dont usually give a * about winning. They dont cap the flags or anything. So alliance could win against them SOMETIMES.

Whenever i see a team gy camped, i try helping them out. I tell them to try ressing near a corpse in a safe location, even if it takes 2 minutes so we can do a sneak flag cap.
We have a team of players that are ready to mass CC the ways to the flag, while a druid or something highly mobile takes the flag and just runs. The speed boost near the flag is usually always there, giving them a great sprint.

The premaders usually rather want to focus on farming rather than winning. Someone can aoe to put them in combat, giving the flagcarrier enough time to cap the flag, because premaders are usually slow to react.

I have won countless of bgs against Aegwynn premades doing this. The Russian premades are usually the same. Stand there in combat and mostly focus on gy camping.

It might sound like science to some, but this is just simple. All it takes is a few buttons and a mind of a sneaker to do this.
Alliance in the other hand, usually have a hard time trying to understand what it means to try ressing near a corpse instead in the gy. All they do is ignoring my helpful advice and just start fighting eachother saying how much the team sucks or how the Russians are hacking.

You know whats so sad about this? Usually i do get 2 or 3 players on my side so we can do a sneak attack. But they say they are mercing from horde.

I just say my line one time. Ress outside the gy on your corpse and lets do a sneak win. If they dont listen, fine, i just go watch Youtube on my mobile while getting gy camped by them. I actually scored all the 3 flags alone as a highly mobile class, massccing them while capping the last, and it feels kinda sucky that i did it. I basically gave the gy camping alliance bonus honor for something i did alone...
16/04/2018 13:36Posted by Facepalmirl
Zzzzzz not this again, after pve gear in cata, Russians in mop, “they win cuz they’re Alliance” in WoD, here we go with premades in legion. Why people feel so entitled to win without effort and why do they think they’re good enough at the game not to be a dead weight for their team?

Do you think Russian farm premades in AV is PvP?
17/04/2018 11:24Posted by Obilot

Honestly I think the majority of Horde players, myself included, have forgotten that AV and IoC exist, and are at a predisposition to assume when people talk about BGs that they are also ignoring the 40 mans.
Soloque for solo players..
Groque for grps..

Quetime is a red herring, and had it been a true concern they'd have fixed legion pvp in the first month so we hadnt went from 1-2 min que to 10-15mins.

players advocating differently are highly suspect as in "i want ez stomps for achs and hks"

Not that it matters much to me I dont touch endgame pvp in legion since its so boring compared with all previous xpacs. But still que time is a bad excuse for exploitative gameplay.
To me pvp got ruined with very powerfull cds and cdstacking. I think the game should be about their regular skills, not cds making spec/classtacking in bgs viable making people hate Legion pvp even more.
17/04/2018 11:24Posted by Obilot

Idk since I banned 40man ages ago
17/04/2018 09:47Posted by Zugsam
Yeah sucks i dont have enough or any friends in that matter to exploit queue system to log into a 40 man AV and cause extreme lag to farm people.

*Cries* Life is so painful! *Opens a keg of whisky*
Dont get me wrong. I am not against people queueing fair, its what friends do. Adding 2-4 of their friends to the party is fine. I am talking about the full 10-40 premade of people that are trying to hide that they are premading.

Ok let’s do something.

Tonight when we all queue random battlegrounds, let snap at the end the score chart and share it here.

Pretty confident I’m not gonna see any proof of a 10 man premade on any cap :)

Also the random bg lfg is always empty ^_^