BAN PREMADES or make them play each other

Yes in fact it is. This is a recreation of the Vanilla ranking system. And this is how that system work and this is how the queue system works in WSG/AB.

Don’t be that’s guy who thought you wanted it but really didn’t.

It’s not authentic though, Crossrealm came at the end of the games lifespan if it was a true recreation they shouldn’t have added crossrealm. I’m sure if there was this issue back in Vanilla it would have been addressed.

J Allen Brack was completely correct when he said that also even though he was ridiculed and turned into a meme. People don’t want to play the game as it was intended to be played and almost every phase that has been released proves that.

I don’t know about you but i play this game to have fun.
Premading so I can farm unorganized players that can’t strike back is not fun, nor is the opposite.
If that’s your cup of tea enjoy it until it lasts.

It all comes down to Blizzard not having the foresight to see what players social interaction will be like in the game. I think they should address it in some form, it’s toxic.

What does that have to do with premades?

Anyway, you are proving my point.

My point is that Blizzard should never add any change just because people ask for it because that change will then be used as an argument to add more changes.

Exactly like you just did.

You took an unrelated change and used that as argument to add more changes.

Why? Classic is not designed to be fun. It’s a recreation on 2006 World of Warcraft.

What is fun is irrelevant.

If you think that’s fun, great, if not, then you can play other games you enjoy. Asking for changes to make a recreation of game more “fun” is absurd, because then it’s no longer a recreation of a game.

This is pretty cringe bro, some changes is good for the game.
Classic is nowhere near what vanilla is about, all the premades and cross realm bgs and the terrible state of world pvp with the crap show of LAG need fixing.
YOUR taste is POOR if you think classic is a good MMO in its current state.

It’s designed to be fun and its not a recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft. Vanilla never had layering, bg queues with 40 connected mega server, a totally altered AV queue and many more things. You made a thread to ask for AV changes but trashtalk players who don´t want to get farmed on the graveyard by premades in 29/30 games. The situation is totally out of hand and totally different from vanilla. Blizzard fixed the AV situation when it totally got out of hand, so they should also fix the current WSG/AB situation to make the game more like Vanilla was.

1 Like

No it’s not? Why do you believe that? When did Blizzard ever say that or where did the community ever ask for a “fun version of Vanilla” or something similar before launch?

The changes you mention have no effect on how big proportion of premades you meet in WSG/AB. If they did, I would agree with you.

Tell that to retail.

That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time.

No.
Maybe.
No.
Yes.

You literally named yourself Taylor Swift so perhaps you shouldn’t be talking about “poor taste”.

yeah ok boomer.

You really mask yourself as ‘#nochanges’ but don’t want small battlegroups instead of 40 connected megaservers? Interesting to be fine with the biggest change made to the game but not a a simple fix that would make the game playable for a lot of players.

But hey, you are just like the other ‘#nochanges’ guy who personally made a threat to ask for AV changes.

1 Like

I’d rather have a party queue. Max you can premade is 5. You can influence a BG not ruin it for the other side.

Why don’t we ban guilds too then? It’s unfair that PuGs don’t have the same success rate in raids than some ppl who decided to group up.

1 Like

We should beat the elderly and vulnerable every time we come across a premade, to encourage them to disband

That’s a stupid analogy, you aren’t fighting other guilds to get to Nefarian are you?
You can currently clear all the content with a PuG, but you can’t win 95% of battlegrounds without organizing a premade yourself.

1 Like

You make it sound like you play against a battleground.

You can’t win against 95% of the players when you put in no effor and play solo in group pvp content.

Is a more accurate description.

You can solve this issue by playing in a group in group pvp content.

Joined Arathi Basin today. Everything was premade. Not fun at all. Premades must be stopped.

1 Like

This cannot be emphasized more. There has to be a separate matchmaking for solo que and premades.

1 Like

You are wrong.
There were never a 10000 player cap in Vanilla per server. It was 3000.
That is why the other systems need to be changed.