BAN PREMADES or make them play each other

It has become pretty god damn annoying to face 10x premades in a row as a solo player pugging AB, please BAN THESE TRY HARDS or make it so premades ONLY FACE OTHER PREMADES.

Thanks for listening to my blog and thank you for your service.

33 Likes

There have never been a separate queue for premades and solo players for normal battlegrounds in World of Warcraft.

3 Likes

Never seen a post bout this before.

4 Likes

how many of your 964 posts you made are for defending premades stomping pugs? i am really interested

15 Likes

I am not defending premades stomping pugs. I think it’s a terrible frustrating, unfair and not very fun system.

Why do you think I am defending that?

1 Like

There was never a serverwide queue system without battlegroups in vanilla. There was never 1.12 av during bwl patch in vanilla. There never has been layering in vanilla. There never were disabled WSG portals in vanilla. You never met only premades in 29 out of 30 games. There never was a clock in vanilla. There never were raid frames without an add-on in vanilla. I could go on and on with this.

They already implemented loads of changes. Now they have the chance to implement a change that would make the game a lot closer to real vanilla and makes it possible for players to play the game at all. Premade vs premade queue would be the first change that would bring the game closer to real vanilla.

8 Likes

Ok, so make a thread where you ask Blizzard to revert those changes.

Don’t make silly Straw Man arguments like it’s somehow valid to ask for a change because you can point to some other unrelated change no one asked for.

How would that affect ranking? What happens if running premades give less honor that pugging? What kind of new queue exploits do you predict?

How would that affect botting and afk leeching if people can pug r14 or even r10 with ease? It’s a big deal if only one players does that in WSG.

What you ask for have never been done in this game, ever. It’s a pretty big deal and not just making a separate queue for premades willy nilly.

1 Like

And? Classic is a terrible game, Some changes are needed to reduce the terribleness.
Your post is bad and i would prefer if you stop commenting.

1 Like

Every decent premade would still make a lot more than pugs. And bad premades like yours get the chance to improve at the game instead of farming pugs on the graveyard.

Good premades would still be miles ahead of pug players. There would be no pug r14 other than people who play like 20 hours a day. And there are already players who got r14 with only pugging (pshero), so it will be the same as before.

The only thing that would change is that a lot of players are finally able to play the game at all.

Not an argument. Blizzard clearly decided against #nochanges. So now we can atleast argue for changes that restore the real vanilla experience and makes people able to play the game at all.

1 Like

And?

Classic is a recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft based on patch 1.12.1 with progressive content.

What is fun, fair and good game design is irrelevant.

1 Like

Ok, but my suggestion is to remove the solo queue from battlegrounds and only allow premades so that all games are premade vs premade, including AV.

You see, when we start adding custom changes, you may not be happy with the result. If we don’t add changes, we know what we get.

Your argument can be used for ANY change in this game by the way.

Adding this seemly small change is a BIG DEAL. No one have ever talked about how it would affect Vanilla ranking if botters and afk leechers now can rank reliable in WSG/AB and what happens when premades possible rank slower that pugs and what kind of new queue exploit that would lead to.

It has NEVER been done in this game before.

You clearly have no clue how the ranking system works. As I said, Blizzard already made 500 changes that drifted the game away from real vanilla, so implementig one change that brings it closer to real vanilla would be a good thing. And any person without a servere brain injury gets that.

2 Likes

THere have NEVER been a separate queue for premades and solo players in this game ever.

How can that new custom change that have never existed in any way bring us closer to some arbitrary personal memory of an experience while playing a game for the first time?

Classic is a recreation of a GAME, not a recreation of some people’s personal experience.

It’s a HUGE change making a HUGE change to he ranking system in Vanilla.

You have no idea how this would affect gameplay. Because IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE.

If you want to talk about Classic+, that’s fine. But it’s ABSURD to ask for these changes to Classic.

Its not and you would know that if you ever ranked past rank 4.

Tell me which part of vanilla serverwide queues without battlegroups, disabled wsg portals, legion raid frames, 10x bigger seevers, a clock and layering are recreating? It’s clearly not a recreation of the game and you would know that if you didn’t start playing WoW in MoP.

Wait, so your claim is that it would not change ranking in Classic at all if premades only fight premades and solo players only fight solo players? Practically making it just as easy, or easier to reach r14 solo compared to in a group.

Are you serious?

Hard to tell to be honest becasue it’s a pretty absurd thing to claim, if this is was you claim.

You should bring these straw man arguments to Blizzard.

Just because you can point to some unrelated change that doesn’t make your other custom change valid.

And seriously dude, are you seriously using UI chnages like an actual argument now? It’s really hard to take you serious now.

Personal attacks doesn’t help your cause.

Classic is a recreation of 2006 world of warcraft based on patch 1.12.1 with progressive content using the Legion Client as a base. Blizzard are emulating as much as possible as close as possible within reason.

The only remotely related change you mention is the region wide battlegroup that is much larger than the small battlegroups in Vanilla. That is some what reasonable to mention, but doesn’t affect the amount of premades in any way. Atleast it’s in the same ballpark.

1 Like

I already answered all of your questions like 4 times in this thread. You should read some guides about how the ranking system works and continue duscussing it when you got a basic unterstanding.

You still need to answer where serverwide queues without battlegroups, disabled wsg portals, legion raid frames, 10x bigger seevers, a clock and layering are recreating 2006 World if Warcraft. Seems like you cant, so the only argument you have is false and invalid.

How does that affect the amount of premades you meet?

Why are you asking me? Ask Blizzard. I don’t like these changes either. It has nothing to do with premades in Battlegrounds though.

What argument have I made?

Do you actually believe your own Straw Man argument to that degree that you believe I made your argument you refuted?

If you wonder what a Straw Man argument is, I will quote it for you:

A straw man (or strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent’s argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

You keep dodging the question so I will ask one more time: How are serverwide queues without battlegroups, disabled wsg portals, legion raid frames, 10x bigger seevers, a clock and layering are recreating 2006 World of Warcraft? If you can’t answer it this time you’re admitting that Classic is no recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft.

It’s not.

I have now Answered your question.

Blizzard have implemented some changes in Classic. I don’t like that.

What now?

Now I will ask you a question.

Does any of these changes affect the amount of premades you meet in Battlegrounds?