Ban rio addon

Freaking Rio addon ban this freaking addon …its making the paying subscribers behing feed up…casual palyers cant get into dungeons anymore…i have more than one 400 ilvl caracters but i cant get into a simple mythic+ like a 3+ or 4+ …wth is happening???After 15 years palying this game and i get fked by a stupid addon? BLIZZARD / ACTIVISON dont care who (IM FREAKING PAYING) ban this freaking addon …im fed up…and loads of casual players/payers to…

38 Likes

Buy token and buy access.
If you are the big established payer should be no problem.

Normal people who play MMO play with friends
Private persons like me grind the score.
Adequate people but inexperienced buy runs or join communities to push keys with like-minded people.

It’s simple logic, Rio is a must for PuGs. We can’t find groups without losing sanity

8 Likes

It’s not hard to get your rio up though.

6 Likes

First time on your main it’s is somewhat hard and confusing for returning players that 3rd person add-on rules the game.
After they will get their first 1k Rio they usually do a 180 degree turn on the add-on and start to defend it hehe

4 Likes

Nah, it’s not hard even then.

2 Likes

You probably are not aware of the % of folk who have done at least all +10 keys in time.

What does that have to do with getting your score up? It’s not hard.

1 Like

WoW is overwhelmingly ultra casual, so it’s is hard for an average returning player to get into m+ keys

5 Likes

No, it isn’t.

3 Likes

I rest my case, your arguments are bulletproof

11 Likes

Make. Your. Own. Group. Play. With. Friends. Or. Guildies. Its. Always. Been. In. The game under some form of name such as gearscore, ilvl. etc.

13 Likes

I can only add these, sir:

Don’t stand in fire.
Heal the tank.

1 Like

I stopped using the addon after joining my guild which have an active m+ group that ( Thank God ) doesn’t need me to pug m+ anymore.

Hun don’t answer him ,he is a well known troll just ignore it and carry on with your night

2 Likes

Thanks. I guess he baited me there good :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll add this too

• Back away from Flynn Fairwind
3 Likes

Can’t give promises which I could not possibly keep :sweat_smile:

Are you thirsty?
Cause I am thirsty :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“easy sailor, i know i look good but we got work to do”

Fine…

2 Likes

There are 2 things, either you ban this addon and most pug groups will be a disaster, because you now only go by ilvl, which now more than ever is not a good estimate of player strength.

Which will not work in favor of anyone, even you.

Or you get better, you choose, boost your own keys for a while, learn your rotation.

And that’s it, you are either good or you are not, if you are good, you will get invited, if you are not, make your group, and boost your own keys, and maybe you will learn, if you are good, but have bad score because you don’t play much, boost your keys.

In the end performance talks, if you are able to perform, you will get invited, and your dungeons will end successfully, it’s not like you would get to the end of the dungeon anyway if they removed the addon, people just wouldn’t know anymore who to invite, Just because you remove the addon, doesn’t mean that your runs will be now all of a sudden successful, especially at higher levels, which will leave everyone in a bad mood, and if you are the weak link, and the group fails the timer because of you, well, know that you might have wasted the lead’s key, so that’s also on you.

Fact is that people don’t invite you just because, if they want to get something done, they will make it so the chances will favor them winning.

The problem now is also that since this is not vanilla anymore, basically there is no repercussion for bad performance anymore, this doesn’t really happen anymore because of shared servers, which has it’s up and downs, but at least this addon helps to sort through the bad.

4 Likes

If only alliance was a democracy…
We could have Fairwind - Greymane 2020 election campaign to make us all not thirsty for rum plus get some vengeance for our fallen soldiers. :blush::handshake: