Bann erp It's against terms of service

Blizzard needs to purge the entire frecking inn as it’s against terms of service and some even have erp trp3s which’s bannable…

8 Likes

yes but it’s money for blizzard :slight_smile:

Well it’s either that or get a new lawsuit for public sex

All our reporting and complain has done nothing.
So, I don’t think it’s on the radar.

Blizz don’t care. They think removing suggestive content and turning it into fruit have solved the issue.

Otherwise, just don’t go to Goldshire.

2 Likes

But the cities are empty.

Not my issue. I don’t play this game :joy:

Moved onto great pastures away from WoW?

It is a bannable offense, though? So, get reporting if you see it!

Do let us know how you get on with that.

Yes. Enjoying my sweet time in FFXIV than the complete mess WoW turned itself into.

1 Like

and yet here you are, chained to the WoW forums

8 Likes

we all are

This must be the 500th time I’ve heard this here.

The Problem you are not mentioning however is that about 90% of the people there play on trial accounts or 10 pass. They pretty much just log in to be in goldshire. Sure it’s a ban if you do it in a public place and if you are reported for it. But they’ll just open a new trial and come back again.

The best advice is, stay out of goldshire.

And even if they removed the town from the game, the players would just move to a different place, maybe into the capitals? we don’t want that do we?

Not an actual problem as blizzard very much has the ability to recognize and log connecting IPs as well as fully ban an IP address.

Let’s not make excuses for them, the reason Goldshire is the way it is is because Blizzard likes it this way.

2 Likes

Something something Nord VPN something, but yeah you are right blizzard doesn’t give a damn.

Tbh, they are kind already slipping into Stormwind as of late, been ten seconds on the recluse yesterday and was enough for me to cringe and wish I didn’t step in the bar to begin with.

honestly just give me GM powers and I will sit in goldshire + stormwind and clear the whole place up within 1 week no cap on god on a bike i will literally do it for free

2 Likes

Not gonna do much, a trial account can join erp in goldshire

You underestimate Ortellus.