[Loyalist Hub RP] Sylvarus, the Stygian Star ✴

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas, glory to the Dark Lady!

3 Likes

I think it’s time to cause problems on purpose.

17 Likes

Pretty tight concept. Certainly better than the pro Sylvanas characters being hand-waved back into the Horde and pardoned, no muss, no fuss.

Well a good trooper has a spot to be at now, doing his old duty, bringing his wagon along. Sign him up for duty Sah!

2 Likes

Decrepit meat wagons scavenged from a noxious glade somewhere in olden Eastweald were driven into Death’s Breach. They heralded the coming of the grim soldiers – men and women that were no longer hiding their beliefs, men and women that decided to make a stand on their very own ancestral grounds, here in Lordaeron. Of course, he knew very well that some only marched with him out of fear. And any hint of the new Executor’s uncertainty, he expelled with brutality and rash decisions. The wagons were lined up by his command, marking his claim to this land for everyone to see. What brittle camp the Ebon Order left, it would soon be turned into a fortress.

The chain of command was established within the hour, with him only second to the new Executor – any other outcome would have lead to slaughter of his own. The nearby mine was also seized, just as defenses were erected and soldiers sent to patrol. Within the night of their arrival, the Gest and Garde turned Death’s Breach into a bulwark for The Dark Lady. Now, there was only one thing to do: Set their grand plan in motion.

And so, a black army ravaged through the young king’s lands, leaving behind only soulless husks.

12 Likes

I would find it amusing if my Wagon was either the best quality of them all, or the most junker looking, long lived and battered wagon in the bunch.

2 Likes

Some Death Knight very stealthily infiltrates the camp and replants the Ebon Blade banners in a 3am post to spite the squatters of Death Breach…

Or provide them with more fuel for their campfires.

:clown_face:

8 Likes

The rotten dead fighting eachother in rotten lands, them Horde and Alliance better get their act together and cut them all down, alas they are too fond of the few “unspoiled” of the bunch.

Spears through decaying spines for the lot of you!

And keep up the good work you fiendish Villains!

1 Like

Good initiative, rally the loyalists!

2 Likes

Feel slightly uncomfortable staying near so many EPIC gamers!!! Good luck and have fun, Epic concept as always. :o

4 Likes

When is the pcu making their first movie. Perroy origin story WHEN

Our campaigns and storylines have been interactive movies in terms of scale, direction, production values and development, you just cant buy tickets unless you’re a member

7 Likes

Join a PCU guild, and you will have gametime worth of movie like moments with the friends, frenemies and enemies you make.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmm

She was wrong. We all were.

I will burn any tree, any city and any world for the ones that I love. Yet I, even I, recognize a cretin to rival Gul’dan when I see one.

And so you will run. You will doubt. Ultimately, you will all die.

For the Horde.

1 Like

Hey everyone this is still going very strong + evil / loyalist characters are welcome to try it out !

5 Likes

It’s probably ridiculous but my only Sylvanas follower is my Blood Elf Demon Hunter on an OOC basis, and I don’t think she fits the click for loyalists on an IC basis.

Reason - the only character I have where she would betray Lor’themar.

1 Like

Little reminder that this rp hub is still up.

For Sylvanas!

2 Likes

The hub is love, the hub is life.

Join us.

4 Likes

for the dark lady

2 Likes