Battle.net Application and Login Server Related Domains Unreachable

Greetings everyone;

The problem after DDoS’ing, the great time of period our connections blocked by Blizzard I assume. After roughly 21 hours later we can manage to login and play just one day long. Today when I wake up around 06.00 am CET the same problem accured which is same as on sunday/monday. I can enter Website of Blizzard, but can’t reach any domain related to login server such as “Account management , support segment etc.”

I just talked with my ISP and they said in their end they are not blocking IPs and they dont have any given intel from either Blizzard or related any company according to these blockages.

People are suggesting to connect with VPN which they are also paid services. Why should we buy paid services to play paid serviced game which we cannot play anyway.

I just want an explaniation/answers in haste of those questions and all of above this.

1.Why Turkcell Superonline users face such like problems.
    2.Why we are not getting informed and forced to stay in dark.
1 Like

Hello Angélofdeath,

Please try and run a WinMTR to see where the connection issue is.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Since i cannot open URLs from Support page which i mentioned on my writing. I got the program atleast. Can you share the IP/Host adress so i can click to start it.

1 Like

For Europe and World of Warcraft those are

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thanks for quick reply. I started with …112.157 %100 loss while I’m writing this. How long should I wait the results to post here ?

Just wait until the whole test is run. 100 % loss isn’t bad, it just means normally that the IP/Server can’t be pinged for security reasons. 0% and 100% isn’t bad, only anything between.

And how do you connect to teh internet? Via a cable connection or on a mobile connection?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Connecting with cable. 100mbit downspeed. I’ve already checked from steam with different download regions my download speed is around 11.4mb/sec avg. I guess there are no problem with my connectivity over all internet but just Blizzard i assume. Also i am not using any VPN or DNS nor in Windows Eternet Options or in Router Admin Panel.

Alright. Please post the result of your test here as soon as it has ended.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I’m on it. Still running same IP. But in all see is No response from host 30 of them with %100 loss. I believe that wont change how long I wait it. Guess I’m hopeless :frowning:

Post me what you have so far. And could you do me a favor? Could you try reaching eu.battle.net on a mobile connection? To see if that works?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

This is what I’ve got so far. I can connect eu.battle.net with my current connection and mobile connection. But once I click Support or Log In. Its timed out both of my connection.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                             192.168.1.1 -    0 |  559 |  559 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    0 |

|                   No response from host -  100 |  111 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

|                   No response from host -  100 |  111 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Note: This one is 185.60.112.158. 157 and 159 goes same like this. Lots of Sent and buch of zeroes.

How did you link that im trying to do the same thing

Same problem with same %100 loss but i can reach the site from mobile. I’m also using a different ISP yet still got that problem. You are gonna suggest something if we can reach eu.battle.net from mobile?

I can use every single one of blizzards services, I just cant get passed the realm list screen, it dc’s me after about 5 seconds

You can reach eu.battle.net site. But can you open the tab of Log In ?

Because I can’t even connect Blizzard Desktop App even my Mobile connection and ISP cable connection.Even on different 4 devices.

1 Like

Angélofdeath, I have the same issue (Android).

This is not tied to any type of an “OS” I assume.All these problems accured after DDoS which I can only related to this one. So they prevent further attack they had to block some servers which we are suffering the results.

2 Likes

Can reach Log In from mobile connection. Trying Wi-Fi does the same thing as computer (cant reach :D) Probably using different mobile services and that may be why.

Might be. Because the main problem was on Sunday I could connect with my phone that night but cant with my ISP. Currently I cannot with both.

Hello all,

I have collected all of your feedback and escalated it. The team is working on it and we will update as soon as we have something to update on.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

3 Likes