Battle res (rebirth) mouseover macro

Hello,

I have a hard time to make a mouseover battle res (Rebirth) macro for druid. For all my spells I made it right only for this I can figure out how to make it so I dont need to click on target with mouse after I press my keybinding for it.

So far, I tried:

#showtooltip
/cancelform
/cast [help,nodead,@mouseover] [help,nodead][@player] Rebirth

and

#showtooltip Rebirth(Rank 5)
/cancelform
/cast [@mouseover][@target][@player] Rebirth(Rank 5)

But it doesnt work. After I press button for spell I need to mouseclick on target.

Is there any druid that has macro like this or someone who knows how to make it? :smiley:

Thank you very much.

Try this, found it acreenshotted on my phone with some macros on… I will copy what I have and you’ll have to change the spell name obviously…

#showtooltip regrowth
/Cast [@mouseover,exists,help] [@player] regrowth(rank5)

Let me know if it works as I’ve never tried that one.

It cancels form, as others, but still need to click on target.

#showtooltip
/cancelform
/cast [@mouseover,help,exists] Rebirth(Rank5); Rebirth(Rank5)

@player is for when using stuff on yourself. You can’t ress yourself with rebirth.

Nodead excludes targets that are dead as well.

And exists just prioritizes mouseover over current target.

Can’t you just

/cancelform
/cast [target=mouseover] Rebirth

??

Still need to click, I already tried that one.

Doesnt work (think its because of “exist” word).

Try removing help and (rank5) then. Nothing wrong with exists and ;

Any luck? I used to have one that worked for seduce but can’t for the life of me remember it! :frowning:

Pretty sure it’s a case of him forgetting to move the macro onto his bar and instead just pressing his hotkey for regular /cast rebirth.

1 Like

Doesn’t (Rank5) need a space? So Rebirth (Rank 5) and I take it you have the reagent?

Still no luck, Im moving macros that i made - still need to click. My form is canceled but still need to click on the target if I want to cast it.

Ah right, true. My bad.

Not sure whats the problem, maybe my Vuhdo making me problem.

EDIT: Its not Vuhdo

The help conditional already implies the exists conditional so you never need both. That is most likely not the cause though, I can’t test with rebirth as I don’t have a druid but I use

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm]Pummel; Pummel

for casting pummel at my mouseover if I have one and my regular target otherwise.

For troubleshooting I would advise to start with the simplest macro possible and extend from there. Start with a spell you can cast on guards and begin with just

/cast [@mouseover]Rejuvenation

and extend it from there with extra conditionals. Test it at every step and eventually replace rejuvenation with rebirth.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.