Beards for trolls - Troll Beard Revolution

Many have suggested that trolls should have beards. In the Warcraft, bearded trolls can be found in numerous places. In the game, the most prominent example of this is Vol’jin, with his triple braid, but there’s also Jakra’zet, for instance. Even the recently released Warcraft Rumble troll has a beard, and there are bearded trolls in many comics. In Warcraft III, Rokhan wears one as well. Even in the 1999 Blizzard troll art, they have beards. Behind the Elemental Shaman talent tree, there’s also a red-bearded troll. I don’t understand why, if depicting trolls with beards is so widespread, there isn’t such a customization option in the game. Personally, I’ve been waiting for this development for 10 years, but as I delve into the topic, I realize I’m not alone. Unfortunately, I don’t get answers, no matter how many questions I ask. Is it worth waiting for this opportunity? Or will we never get cool beards? If so, at least don’t tease us with them on other characters, because it hurts.

24 Likes

O yeah, i agree bearded trolls would look sick :+1:

2 Likes

I am an OLD shadow-priest (since TBC). Why don’t I have beard?!

2 Likes

Only after long beards for humans.

#TheDreamNeverDies

Can they get a visit to the chiropractor for a bit of postural adjustment first?

Not against beards or anything… Just think the postural discrepancy between males and females is a bit crazy, especially when you look at how hench some troll units were in WC3.

1 Like

Give Trolls nose beards instead;

:+1:

2 Likes

:+1: This is the way

1 Like

If a troll with the beard would be a thing, I would definitely main a troll!

3 Likes

usually alcoholic tramps living in rubbish piles.

I could spend the next 10 years searching and not find a more repulsive photo…

2 Likes

You would like that? :joy:

All my yes. Troll players have been asking for this for so long.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0TBXpFgJ0

Give us beards!

3 Likes

Trolls got the big nostrils for it, makes sense to! :nose:

2 Likes

Only those with big nostrils can have nosebeards? That sounds something-ist! Shame!!

1 Like

“nosebeards”, god i hope this doesnt become a new expression. :joy:

1 Like

Hmph!

2 Likes

Pls. :smiley:
We trolls are handsome. (Except the ingame version. :smiley: )
If we finally have a beaaard, your little vulpera heart will fall in love with us.

Btw, I want to show you good pics (Fan stuffs, ingame styles with bearded trolls), but idk how to put pictures here.

3 Likes

Put links in Preformatted text [</>]

Like so: www.BeerwolfisAwesome.com
1 Like

Meanwhile. back in the real world.

Oh god…

Oh GOOD god…

I’m sure that’s illegal.

Yes definitely illegal.

Oh thank you Jesus…

And then there are some people who just want to see the world burn…

2 Likes