Beast Mastery spec bonuses

Just NOPE at all…

Because Bestial Wrath uptime s2 has far better output with current talent choice since the s3 tier got nerfed, and people seem to igore the fact that the rework to call of the wild plus s2 tier is strong combo

1 Like

They literally said it’s gonna be tuned :smiley: so even if you choose s1 they will scale it and tune it to be on par with season Numbers
poeple are so clueless when it comes to anything these days

You are putting a lot of faith in blizzard here, faith that’s not really warranted. S2 has the highest odds of being strongest.

I like the aspect of summoning a pet from BW thus I voted S3, as a CE raider and the fact the tier is a rehash I want whatever is the most fun to be, I’m not fussed on the potential damage impact given tuning is irrelevant so FUN > Dps for me

s3 is clearly the best, the only people who vote for s1 or s2 are players who play bm becuase its easy.

Dude who cares about the numbers. Unless you are a cutting edge mythic raider playing with other cutting edge mythic raiders or you only do +30s the sims dont mean anything. For most players 99% of your damage is determined by gear and skill, so its better to pick a set bonus that’s fun then one that feels like it changes nothing but your dps numbers on details.

Low iq pver murloc killers vote season 3 because its fun and summon us cute little pet?

Brb, I will wash my eyes.

3 Likes

You realise that:

• S3 has literally no change on gameplay, how is that ‘fun’?
  • Sims are meaningful at every level. In your next line you say damage is determined by gear…guess how you decide on gear.
  • S3 tier LITERALLY changes nothing but your DPS numbers on details. S2 increases BW frequency, so at least it has some gameplay to it. Your arguments go against your own conclusion.
3 Likes

what are you talking about since legion we have have used the same 2 cds BW and Aspect of the wild and basically the same talents, then at the start of df we lost Aspect of the wild bc it didnt sim well. Only now becuase of the set bonus do we have a cd that both does something new and changes our gameplay loop to where we are encouraged to get as many KC’s off within the call of the wild time period.

Sims are not meaningful at every level becuase at most levels in the game players are not going to be able to play well enough to do the max dps they can theoretically do. The only times sims matter for most players are when classes are very under or overturned which none of the sets are by themselves

What are you talking about s2 changes nothing. Actually im wrong, s2 does change something it makes the spec worse. BW is a really boring CD that only increases damage and crit if you get the talent so Increasing BW frequency is not a good thing, it just makes it to where the minor decision making you where doing as to when you should use the CD is changed to almost never thinking about when to pop it becuase its always up. This isnt fun gameplay, this is mindless. When surv pops coordianted assault they have to deactivate their pets aa and weave Kill shots in with their standard rotation which already has mongoose stacks uptime, now furry of the eagle and bombs.

You realise we are playing Call of the wild because it got changed this patch and has absolutely no relation to the current set bonus right? We would be playing current call of the wild with any of the set bonus.

Your entire argument is based on a false premise. The rest of your post is littered with missinfo too but not really relevant to the overall discussion.

3 Likes

i hope you didnt vote on this, because you seem dumb af ngl

6 Likes

plz vote Season 2 tier as it is way better than season 3

2 Likes

S2 please. People are confused because of the reworked talent tree. I hope that people in Blizzard can read between the lines here and understand why ppl are voting for s3… This voting is corrupt by the talent rework.

S3 tier is not superior, it’s inferior in fact.

Vote S2!

3 Likes

nice post but thats complety wrong your trolling if we dont vote season 2

1 Like

All the dumb dumbs voting S3. Please save us, vote S2!

2 Likes

Happy New Year Hunters! :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like the :wave: Season 2 :wave: tier bonus is the way to go.

This is based on the details provided by our guide creator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3aTxUn4xU

Please spread the word so fellow hunters can come and vote. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Be careful when associating the S3 set with the other positive balance changes that were made to the talent tree. Those won’t go away, just because we have a different set.

I already posted this lower in the thread, but for visibility I’ll put it here as well:

Vault - Season 1 (10.0)

• (2) Set Bonus: Kill Command damage increased by 10% and it has a 10% chance to reset the cooldown on Barbed Shot.

• (4) Set Bonus: Barbed Shot damage increased by 5% and Barbed Shot increases damage of your next Kill Command by 20%.

Aberrus - Season 2 (10.1)

• (2) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.

• (4) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot, Kill Command, and Multi-Shot reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 2 second. (was 1 second before the nerf)

10.1.5 - Augmentation Evokers get added

Amirdrassil - Season 3 (10.2)
serious balance change to pet damage happened here

• (2) Set Bonus: Bestial Wrath summons a Dire Beast for 15 sec.

• (4) Set Bonus: Your most recently summoned Dire Beast now obeys your Kill Command and can benefit from Beast Cleave.

my opinion
None of these actually change much about our play style. Let’s not kid ourselves. The differences are very minimal.

S2 set does the best numbers, the theory crafters have shown that. The Bestial Wrath CDR is amazing, and it is super fun to be able to keep pressing the “pets go brr” button.

S1 I remember fondly, because the frequent Barbed shot resets were useful to keep frenzy up.

S3 adds some Dire Beasts, which are cool and fit with the class theme.

S2 - 4 set bonus has cooldown reduction that directly scales with how many KCs you cast.

S3 - 4 set has more damage on KC with essentially a 3rd pet (the Dire Beast) contributing

obviously you deal more DPS when you cast more KC, but arguably both bonuses are very passive and don’t require us to change anything about our play style

I just think more Bestial Wrath is fun, because I love it when my pets go brr, but YMMV

i voted S1. please guys vote S1 :slight_smile: