Beast Mastery spec bonuses

People shouldn’t brush away S2 bonuses right away in my opinion. With the new talents/light re-work we got, we’re looking at around 80-85% uptime on bestial wrath. What are people at right now? Around 60%ish? That’s a big jump and DPS increase with the build most people are currently switching to in mythic+. Where are the sim gods at to help out the difference between the increased BW time and current tier?

1 Like

Already been simmed long ago by the BM discord, season 2 is several thousand dps better in every single scenario

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Guys, our Power Increase in S3 didn’t came from the Set-Bonuses… It came from the Slight “Rework” of our Talents and Skills!
Only way S3-Bonus would be better than S2 is if they revamp the nerf we got for 4-Piece S3-Bonus after like 2-3 Weeks. And even this is no save bet.

Also please watch Videos of people with knowhow like Azortharion (Leader of Hunter Class Discord) and vote afterwards.

With Razageht’s Bow and the new way we Skill and Play we would have like 80-85% uptime on Bestial Wrath and i guess now time, where we stand there and wait for Focus to generate since we only can hit Cobra Shot or so… More Buttons to press, more fun to play :wink:

And since we can’t just go to some kind of Catalyst ingame to change our Bonus the way everyone wants it, this Vote is IMPORTANT! It’s not only a Vote for you… it’s also a Vote for everyone else, since Blizz isn’t giving us the option ingame like the Covenants or so, we have to stick with the Bonus we get with this Vote for a whole season.

And to be honest… S3 is kinda lame… do you really wanna play till like August/September or even later with the same Bonus? Bring in some fresh wind from old Season!

And since i played a while in S3 with the S2-Bonus i can promise you… it is fun Over9000(!) to play the new Specc with this Bonus!

2 Likes

Which is why i think people actually vote it to be honest.

1 Like

Dear God,

The s3 rework isn’t the tier set you Einsteins.

2 Likes

Oh lord so many voting for s3 :woozy_face:

Pls watch videos - s2 is the way to go…

2 Likes

Legit makes me so sad to see s3 winning, might skip out on fated.

1 Like

I voted S2. Very sad to see S3 winning, as it is weaker.

2 Likes

Seeing a few people only talk about which tier is the strongest so I’ll put this here

!vote s2 already!

Considering how lazy they have with balancing lately + the absurdly lazy choice of just having S4 consist of all DF dungeons (all of which are awful) instead of any old ones. I wouldnt bet on alot of balancing being done in S4 at all.

1 Like

Actually, you can change your votes by clicking “Hide results”.

How can people vote season 3? Season 2 was the best by far. Total idiocracy.

Please take into consideration that there are many BM haters and they are sabotaging by voting season 3.

Season 2 was clearly the best in terms of tier bonusses and seconday stats.

2 Likes

Thanks…just shows how many billow Hunters are on the road. S2 is by far the better one…and thats a fact!

2 Likes

Are you really voting S3 ? Please get some info from and vote S2.

A regà dateve na regolata, Season2.

Come on if s2 is best and people are trolling why would developer let people decide when there are /b people who love to vote bad for people

Oh. My. God. Come on! Don’t be such a stupid hunter and choose S2!
You ruin our S4 with that choice! -.-