Been Gone a Long time

It’s been quite some times since I seriouly played Wow. I played from Beta right until the Panda expansion. I tried to come back during legion but didn’t stay around long as life wasn’t having it. I always played on NA servers as I lived in the US but now I’m married and live in the UK. I used to be a hardcore raider pushing server first content but that is one the reasons I left in the first place.

I’m just wondering if there are any guilds out there that raid but don’t take it super serious, that is willing to help me ease back into the game, and I’m hoping to bring my wife on board as well, I’m not sure if she’ll be a raider but she will be active (doesn’t have the game yet as I’m feeling it out first). I know this is the winding down period before Shadowlands which I have pre-ordered.

So basically I’m just looking for a group of people that want to do a bit of raiding next expansion, is willing to help me learn the ropes again, has more of a welcoming family feel, and has room for an old returning player and his never played before partner.

There forums don’t look very active so if anybody knows of another way to try and find an alliance I’m all ears. If you read this much, thank you, I appreciate it.

My characters are currently on Thunderhorn that seems like dead server with dead forums so before my wife starts playing I was looking for a good home on a more active sever and would transfer my characters there. Currently my only 120 is from a boosted token (few other 110’s and a 100). Picked a brewmaster monk (never played but but seems fun so far) Named him Norio after the Warrior monk in a game I just finished called Ghost of Tushima. Probably more back story than needed but hey, why not, haha.

Hi there, and welcome back to the game! Agricultural Society is not exactly a casual/big/established guild here on Silvermoon, but we gladly accept any returning players like you. The more the merrier! Most of us are over 30, friendly sociable people with a mature sense of humour. We would like to add some social players to our ranks to create a welcoming and diverse community everyone could enjoy outside of raiding.
If you don’t find a more suitable place for yourself and your partner feel free to contact any of us in game for an invite :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to talk to ya more about it if you don’t mind. My ID is Dawbson#1142 if you could add me.

If of interest…

I leave it up to you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Ben

If you’re still looking for an active community and raiding, hopefully you’ll consider us when you’re picking your next guild. We’re open to all experience levels and happy to help catch you up on anything you aren’t sure about since you last played. (A-EU) {Fates Reforged} Heroic/Social Guild Recruiting Now

Heya Dawbson, we have an active and long running community of good people so might be worth adding me for a chat if you haven’t found a home yet, even if it’s just to answer a few ‘how does this work nowadays’ questions I’d be happy to help. :slight_smile:
Asta#2730

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.