Being hated with your own server

It’s in full swing :smiley:

1 Like

War Mode is not on a realm.

On Argent Dawn it pretty much is; there is no sharding since it’s a RP realm. So people you world PvP with are always familiar faces. That’s the main reason we are situated there. :smiley:

Hmmm, I thought rp realms shared wm shards.

Not in Stormwind :grin:

cen u clean out goldshire pls u would do world fevor

Ae kan try, bat I not know. Maby…

1 Like

Ah, I may have known that in the past and forgotten :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish you would come here with your Alliance defense force, it would be heaven for the scene :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah this is kinda sad given I know for a fact that thats going off age old rule sets for the server and kinda stings given the in-character names are mostly displayed via addons these days too. ./oof

Eyy it’s the rogue I was fighting all night long :smiley: Nice counter-ganking, bro. Gave me some trouble in that tavern, lol.

As for your inquiry: To be fair, Roleplayer was kind of an ambiguous name, and some members thought it was lame because they don’t do RP; not to mention people thought we actually roleplayed a lot and that it was the main focus of our guild; hence why that put many off-realmers off from joining us.

BUT…

After we got mass renamed, we sat down, laughing – because, let’s face it, we never thought we would trigger people from Argent Dawn that much for them to write 50ish tickets about it and cry that much – and started brainstorming for a new one.

After a few mintues, Abomination popped up in our minds and – guess what – it turns out it had 3 more letters than Roleplayer which could be manipulated via accents (Abomination).

So it was assured that our guild would never be faced with troubles related to naming, be it RP rules or the absence of new names. :smiley:

2 Likes

OH its u !!! (guy called roleplayer right?) i think i remember you, and that video is 10/10… id love to tag along on my hordie

2 Likes

Yes it’ me! :grin: Thank you for the praise; you’re welcome to bunk with us whenever you want. Just make sure to add me on battletag and we’ll call you in as a mercenary on our massive raids. :space_invader:

1 Like

Already added ! :wink:

1 Like

This is definitley among the more fun kinds of w-pvp though, nothing better than hitting up the capital cities :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t bothered taking a spin at it personally due to the elite guards and blizzard clamping down on the ability for classes to 1 vs x. Unless your a hero class or ret ofcourse then you’re obligated to 1 tap people

1 Like

These guards are big trouble at the start of an expansion, but patch after patch — since they don’t get updated — they become more and more irrelevant. Not to mention you can just blind them or jump + sap.

Tbh, DH and DK can be annoying, but a golden tip on how to combat an equally geared DH is fight them indoors, so they can’t memejump and start rain and for DK — kite him until his pet cooldowns go down, but since you are assa, that might be a bit harder for you to do than for an outlaw rogue.

All in all, give Orgrimmar a few tries; it’s mad fun. :smiley:

2 Likes

Dude you are my f hero - used to do some of these things on Defias Brotherhood in Goon Squad (just coming back like 6 years later)
So they made ya’ll change your names?

If there is any chance you guys are going wow classic (Zandalar Tribe is the only rp-pvp server), let me know and I will swear my undying loyalty right gd now.

Added you on ID: name Silence

Hey, Tubeard! Thanks for the nice feedback!:smiley:

Yes we got renamed, but apart from that, nothing at all has changed (except for our growing numbers). We still do world PvP every day, as well as boost guildies in m10 for gear.

We have tried classic, but didn’t really enjoy it that much, so we’re still on Argent Dawn, and we’re here to stay. If by any chance you decide to join our notorious organisation, just dm me so that we can set up your Abomination! :smiley:

For those of you who are interested, the follow-up video can be seen @ https://youtu.be/0hRn0D7Qkeg

Istg I always seem to be just completely missing out on the clown fiestas in Stormwind, minus like one time :smile: still a good watch

2 Likes