Being hated with your own server

I might be misunderstanding the situation here but did they report your names because you pvped with warmode on?

trust beign hate get baby sit moment u leave city u get kill i know all about it

I think they reported the names because they were called Roleplayer in different versions before
 And since they are on Argnt Dawn it does feel like they were just trying their best to annoy the roleplayers on the realm :wink:

Most likely that was the trigger, but not what was actually reported in the first place.

First they reported us for griefing, which is quite funny, because they couldn’t put a stop to our world PvP enthusiasm/shenanigance and, because we really got used to hanging around Stormwind 24/7 (Note that world PvP is not griefing, it’s an optional game mode which you can toggle with the press of a button at any given time inside the city [Turning off WM]).

So after a while (approx 10 months since the inception of the guild) a group of people sent about 50 tickets to the Game Masters, trying to rename us, thinking that if they renamed us and we all got different names, it would destroy our guild, when, in fact, it only made us stronger, because the name Abomination has more letters that can fit accents than Roleplayer does + it’s a much cooler name.

We are a very tight-knit guild, and we have great communication via discord, so we had a few options when it came to renaming our characters, the majority of votes going to the name Abomination.

Our numbers have now skyrocketed and we see about 10-15 people online at the same day when we don’t have events, and about 20-25 people once we do Stormwind raids, the final goal being a full 40 man Abomination raid (or more).

All in all, it’s good and healthy fun for the game + our community is really growing rapidly and our enthusiasm isn’t going away any time soon.

The guild’s existence ultimately enriches Argent Dawn’s RP to have a legion-like invasion event (only it’s not demons, but undead) in the city. People taking arms against us, battling us, and eventually driving us out of the city, usually after a few hours. It is a unique experience that only this realm has, and something I would like to see more of, like, for example, other guilds following our footsteps, wearing specific uniforms (maybe not the same names) and fighting with us all around the world.

Note that we do not disrupt roleplay, because we do not use mounts on top of players, nor do we spam toys on them, because we probably would have been banned by now if we did so.

We used to have that name because people were accusing us of not doing RP, so to show them we did, we ironically named our characters Roleplayer, so that they couldn’t say we weren’t roleplayers. It was funny at the time, but ultimately hindered our ability to recruit more off-realm people, because they didn’t really find the name fitting for a gank platoon.

However, Abomination (which started as an insult to us in trade chat) sounded way cooler and we were quite happy to have gotten a mass rename, because it meant that we could start over and redesign the concept a little. :smile:

2 Likes

Honestly I think the new name does have a better sound to it
 Also with the intent of doing pvp :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, a lot!

We also have our own “home base” so to speak, located in The Badlands (as some members of the Alliance have painfully discovered); where the overwhelming majority of us have our hearthstones set at, so if you wish to come over for a chat, feel free to pay us a visit. :]

2 Likes

You are keeping wpvp alive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right back at you, my druid friend :smile:

2 Likes

wow I regret I don’t have a character on your realm. This is what I call FUN.

3 Likes

It’s never too late to transfer/make a new toon/shadowlands boost your new character. :grin:

We also did yet another follow-up video: https://youtu.be/LlR3rrkxYOQ

2 Likes

Cool video even tho i had to mute it and set my own playlist on the background since im not fan of Manson.

On topic.
Keep ganging , especially those who whisper you back.

What a bunch of losers , lol

2 Likes

Next time will be a non-Manson song, I promise.

Got that right :smiley: but if it weren’t for them it wouldn’t nearly be as fun. Getting chat logs/rage whispers is half the fun.

1 Like

Some things you’ll never see until your on argent dawn, oh boy. Great video none the less :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you, Vulrin. Your support means a lot. :grin:

I still remember the fun we had ganking each other in Stormwind a few months back. Maybe one day I will raise you into an Undead, even though you’re Worgen now. Who knows :smile:

1 Like

Hehe easy for you to say when theres practically a hive mind of players running around Stormwind in the same mog and same name basically :rofl:

2 Likes

No I think we were dueling 1vs1 in The Slaughtered Lamb (Sometimes I gank solo as well, just so I don’t get rusty). :joy:

I remember it being great fun.

1 Like

peepoarive

Hello bois & girls and other genders or animals whatever you associate these days, anywho I have only been back since yesterdya since a kind individual asked me to come back. I was happy to see a WPvP guild on horde I was genuinely happy apart from the 40 minutes I had to wait between fights and the other thing that urked me was that you use LFG I hope in the future that we can come to an understanding that you don’t exactly need LFG with your very lively guild I hope to see you out there very soon also if you try playing another spec you might do more dam PogU

1 Like

Cute how you guys talk alot about me and link screenshots :slight_smile: And you said i were the one getting mad.
Go and get some keybinds and try to not backpaddle to much, it looks pretty bad.

2 Likes

We usually do talk about cute girls :grin:

After 4 days of leveling and 30 hours I dinged 120 and I found what I was looking for for more than 2 years: a WPVP guild =D

Ackheron

3 Likes