Being hated with your own server

Hey there, PvPers. Do you want to know how to get extremely hated with the people of your own realm? Read no further, watch this short film:

(P.S. After this video, the Alliance sent mass tickets to Blizzard to rename our characters, so from now on, instead of Roleplayer, all our guild members are named Abomination) :rofl:

10 Likes

k. cool, I suppose.

2 Likes

Nice! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

good stuff man, reminds me of World of Roguecraft and even the guild Goon Squad.
keep up the great work, this sort of stuff breaks the routine of the game and that’s a good thing!!

2 Likes

Hey, thank you all for your nice feedback! :slight_smile: We are still looking for more new Abominations to join our ranks, and if you wish to be a part of a growing community of goofballs, just add me on battle tag.

Currently we are looking for more healers (we desperately need more tanks and healers) for our mythic+ gear up teams (10 keys and above) as well as, and more importantly, our Stormwind raids. Also, DPS, especially rogues, are more than welcome to join us!

If you think you’re up for some weird, but fun 5D World of Warcraft Experience, add me on MilanGrujic#1256 and we can tell you more details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best part is the dude who tells you to make proper pvp video and you were generous enough to allow him to act in one. Keep it up dude, we need more contents of these good stuff.

2 Likes

Always, my rogue friend. :smiley:

3 Likes

Guess my tauren druid is not welcome if i wanna join you guys :confused:
but good video i laughed alot watching it keep it up!

2 Likes

It took one (1) ticket instead and one (1) actual role playing event to put your weird fail PvP griefing events to shame

9 Likes

Hey you are welcome to join as a mercenary :grin:

1 Like

Wasn’t your last attempt on Stormwind foiled by an IL 312 Draenie Paladin and you was forced to run into the catacombs to hearth/port out?

Pretty certain it was streamed by one of your G members on twitch, yikes :grimacing:

6 Likes

Been living in the past?

1 Like

Holy hell. That’s too good to be true.

2 Likes

You could add me up on battle tag, and I’d be happy to take you out on a few runs with us as a guest. :smile:

1 Like

I love that some people are keeping the game relativley active in terms of W-PVP in non BFA locations just a shame that the lag on AD can be insufferable to play as a melee sometimes, like stormwind. 2-3 second delay on smoke bomb :rofl:

1 Like

Smoke bomb is like azerite beam — you just need to plan it 3 seconds ahead :joy:

I guess i will do that :grin:

1 Like

I’d love to get in on this :grin:

1 Like

Add me on battle tag: MilanGrujic#1256 and we will be happy to show you the time of your life in WoW! :grin:

Surprised people still wpvp on this server lol

1 Like