[BElf-RP Farstriders] The Blood Ravens 🏹

Just thought of you guys with this one. Here’s your theme song!

1 Like

Thanks mate.
Also, thank you Kump for previewing my drawing

1 Like

And after a few days break following the events in Arathi, we are back on schedule and moving forward with training on the more mystical aspects of the Farstriders, exploring the quasi-Druidic abilities of Elven Rangers and also the Arcane heritage of all Thalassian Elves.

Recruitment is also still open, looking for both experienced and aspiring Rangers!

4 Likes

Tonight the lessons on Arcane techniques conclude and we return to the Ranger’s Lodge in Silvermoon City to regroup and continue with further honing our skills with even more training as we wait for our next deployment.

Recruitment remains open, so we are looking for aspiring (or experienced) men and women looking to serve the High Kingdom as Farstriders, share in the adventure, and see the world!

And posting on an alt because these forums have stupid rules…

6 Likes

Should’ve just asked someone to bump the thread and make a post. I’m sure many ADers would love to help!

I- I totally thought of that, yes… but I, uhm, forgot to yes yes… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad I could remind you of it, then!
Glory to Quel’Thalas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And we are back in Silvermoon this Monday full time (had to extend the lessons on Arcane techniques) for at least all of next week to handle potential recruitment and plan training on the more esoteric techniques and exotic Ranger abilities.

2 Likes

Nine days down here, time to get this a little back up the ladder!

1 Like

“I am Sky Captain Reddawn, and this is my favorite Farstrider unit in the Capital.”

4 Likes

I am very tempted to create a Farstrider after seeing this…

1 Like

Looking forward to the next round!

2 Likes

Did you hurt our precious Farstriders?! How dare you.

Wait, Coldsháde… Aren’t you on my side?

I was, before you assaulted the Farstriders. Disappointing…

So, banshee hunting season is open…

Tipsy late night bump. We are in Silvermoon, recruiting, and training, and being awesome. :bird:

2 Likes

And so tonight we go south of the river into the Ghostlands to hunt a thief and get some field training as well, then conduct a joined patrol of the main road with the newly formed Thalassian Skyguard.

3 Likes

It is in my expert opinion, that shooting an Abomination in the eye with an Arcane empowered arrow causing it to explode in a shower of goo and rotten fleshy bits can make your melee fighters very unhappy.

:blush:

2 Likes

Why have these if you can include more Farstriders instead?

2 Likes