[Belf-RP] Thalassian Skyguard 🐲

Our events are polled each week for availability of the members a week in advance so we can give you heads up when we’re looking to have an event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Thalassian Skyguard have been enjoying their time home and now look to next week where we have a collaborative event with the Blazing Phoenix and a celebration night for Valarmar who is looking to get his ace name!

4 Likes

Had a fantastic time at the joint event!

3 Likes

The Skyguard gathered together to mark a special occasion not just for the elves, but for their siblings as well. In the midst of a night of remembrance for those who came before, the unit took the opportunity to welcome the newest member to have risen to the rank of Skyguard: Skyguard Valarmar Emberveil, dubbed with the ace name: 'Rexxar.'

We now move to the Conclave to meet with other notable and well renowned Thalassian orders to discuss the troubles that face us.

9 Likes

Congratulations to Ranthos Firescar for his reaching of King Ace! A very special achievement of fifty air to air kills. It’s been a great honour to have him in this guild for the nearly two years he’s been here and even cooler to get to celebrate his achievements. Tomorrow we look to host a bonding ceremony for Serital of the Blazing Phoenix and next week we’re rumoured to be engaging in a heated fight between some blue berries and some blades. More information coming soon!

11 Likes

Levi will totally not be spending the daytime tending to people with hangovers from last night.
…
Pfft, yeah, no, couldn’t keep a straight face. -sighs in Medic-

(Love these eejits~)

4 Likes

Having recently returned from a fun (and bloody) event series in the Plaguelands, the Skyguard are now enjoying a brief moment of respite before the Grand World Tournament rolls around!

Special thanks to the Bladewing, the Azure Dawn and the Holy Order of Lordain (+ friends!) for a good time. May we butt heads again in the future :eyes:

7 Likes

The excitement Illuriel had to be able to have her first Mission with the Skyguard so soon was overwhelming her, the day before she trained with even more vigor than normal and then she laid down to rest early. Meeting the Bladewings at Fairbreeze before their deployment was interesting, as she never had interacted with any of them before, but hearing details about what was to come did make her a bit nervous.

After their teleportation into the Plaguelands they were directly involved in their first skirmish - it was chaotic, they didn’t even had the time to settle in right and now that she thinks back on it she still wonders how the Alliance forces were able to know where and when they would arrive. On a positive note she figured that, since the Alliance drew their weapons first they were the ones that broke the treaty, we were just defending ourselves… Right?

She shook her head, sighing as she continued to let the events pass through her mind once again. After they retreated from the first skirmish and found themselves a secure base to rest for the Night accusations of treachery filled the chilling night breeze, though with no result the Elves one after the other went to rest for the night, aside from the ones keeping watch, of course.
The second day was different, we were prepared and we planned ahead - we split into groups of three, two Skyguard and one Bladewing in each group, our communication Device making it easy to keep track of who was where and what they currently did or saw. And Illuriel was just as excited as she was nervous. Her group decided to stay back and keep watch for enemies trying to Ambush the groups that engaged in Battle - the Alliance side was clearly outnumbered so that thought wasn’t a stretch, but as it seemed noone came to their rescue Illuriels group decided to sneak into the Camp where the Alliance forces barrikaded themselves in the night before, and then set fire to the Townhall.
After they rejoined their forces, still far behind them in the shadow of houses and trees, they slowly advanced. The cheeky alliance buggers had taunted them and as the first Horde forces followed, they set off traps - luckily without too much success. Eventually both sides did clash again and as Illuriels group sneaked behind the Alliance forces they tried to rush in and bring down the Enemies High-Priestess - sadly they did not succeed though.
The second day ended and Illuriel isn’t really sure which side had the upper hand to this day. Her mind went on to the last Day of their Battle, they did split again, though only in two groups this time. The objective was to push from two sides, have them in a pinch with no way to escape and finally get our hands on the Artifact we were after. Illuriel followed her group, they first scouted the beach to make sure no reinforcements were to surprise them from that side. Then they scouted a Mine and Mal blew up the whole thing before we went upp the hill and engaged in combat. It was brutal. It was clear that both sides had taken a toll over the past days of fighting, but the determination did not waver on either side. After a lenghty battle where it seemed that no side had the upper hand, finally a voice announced through the communication device that we did it - we had the artifact in our hands! The alliance retreated and so did we. Back on our ship we retreated and finally set sail to our home.

This first taste of Battle will forever stay in Illuriels mind, shape her, and hopefully make her a better asset for the future.

4 Likes

Is the group still active. I tried searching for the Guild in Guild finder but didn’t find it.

I have a Belf Hunter main that would love to join

2 Likes

We are indeed active! We’re currently over in the World Tournament if you want to come on over with them and say hello and meet us organically ! We will be back in the city at the end of the week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Second Grand World Tournament was over and Illuriel had gotten home safe with everyone. These few days which she spent with the Skyguard will definitely take a place in her fond memories of them - they laughed, bantered and were a bit silly together. They had fun and with that Illuriel came closer to a feeling of “Home” in this new, a bit chaotic Family of hers. A bright smile was lingering on her lips even after she was home alone for hours now.
She cannot wait to see and experience more unforgettable Moments.
But most of all she cannot wait to get to know everyone better, what their hobbies are, if they like Bitter and Sour food as much as she does and maybe even share some secrets in the future.

4 Likes

oopsie doopsie

(These are some great folks!)

3 Likes

Last night the elves ventured to a far away Temple in the Plaguelands. Hoping that it’s inhabitant would have a solution, or at least some kind of help for the current Problems some members of the Skyguard were currently going through. After they had some time to Marvel at the beauty of the Tower, with all it’s intricate adornings related to Dragonhawks, the Unit had to go through a set of Tests to open the door to it. They all worked together and exchanged Ideas and in the end they were able to prove themselves worthy of entry.
After meeting the Temple guardian and a short talk they all returned to the Surface so she could take a look at the Hawks - though much to the groups dismay they seemed to have been followed and had to fight for their survival. It didn’t look good for the Unit untill the Temple guardian revealed her true self, allowing them to retreat and regroup.

Though, after tending to their wounded, some might wonder how the information of their travel slipped. Or if they were simply being watched non-stop by a yet unseen Enemy.

3 Likes

Though the Skyguard are going through fighting to get the link back to their bonding runes they are still very much around.

Feel free to come and find us in Silvermoon and say hello, we are all friendly.
And we have Dragonhawks, what could be better?!

2 Likes

The Thalassian Skyguard headed out through the sandy dunes to help protect a trading town from a rogue military army who sought to over take it. Harried and weathered by light infused creatures the Skyguard were forced to be grounded, taking an on foot approach with their Dragonhawks close behind. What they uncovered chilled them to the bone… a man named ‘inquisitor’ surged light into captured flight creatures turning them against those that would seek to help them. And his eye was on the Skyguard as targets next… With an enemy named the Skyguard retreated after liberating the town and its captured creatures, ready to begin turning the tables of being hunted and becoming the hunters.

3 Likes

The Thalassian Skyguard have been appearing at the fantastic Felo’alah Festival, the first of its kind takes place. Selling wares at their Latitude stall and running the Dragonhawk races, they look forward to the ball that is due to begin on Monday. The skyguard are if anything amazingly flourished dancers of course.

2 Likes

With the hands full with helping in the Felo’alah Festival, Illuriel can be seen beaming a smile like a ray of sunshine, whenever she see’s someone wear the Flowercrowns that she crafted together with Sylvaria. While she was selling their wares at yesterday’s Market stall, she promised each customer to tell the Dragonhawk Hatchlings of their generous purchase - and so after sleeping in, she makes her way to the little ones. Making sure she’d give every Hatchling her attention while telling them of the great amount of Coins the Skyguard made last night.

1 Like

The cool morning air rolls through the city bringing with it the scent of the salty North Sea. The sun puckers the horizon beginning its sweep to the zenith in the skies of periwinkle blue. Cotton candy swirls of cloud drift lazily and spread thin as though webbed between the fingers of a child, sweet and soft. The city is still asleep and so the subtle sound of the ocean waves fizzing against the shoreline trickle to eager ears. The atmosphere felt like lemonade on a hot summer morning, crackling the clink clink of ice and sweating the promise of its cool crystalline liquid to chapped lips. The carbonation resonated with in my heart as my fingers curled the lip of the white balcony wall, I felt giddy and full of energy. Zesty and flighty.

I leaned over the concrete wall and placed my weight onto my stomach lifting up my hands and legs in a moment of reckless abandon. The wind fingered through the short tresses of my hair, sending strands of orange, yellow and red out behind me. My heart hammered hard against my ribcage, though it was not for the action of soaring on the wall. A giddy smile braces upon my face and with it the familiar blushing heat that dusts my alabaster cheeks. “AAAH!!” I screamed like a little girl and then threw myself back to the safety of the balcony.

I had been in this dreamy state for hours, stuck in a never ending replay of the Felo’alah festival and it’s crimson tailored ball. I had been prepared for another social function where I felt like a dressed up penguin, in ill fitting suits and paraded before my peers as though to be the evenings amusement. “Look at Captain Autumnvale, he even dressed up! Isn’t it sweet he’s trying to fit into high functioning society.”

But I had no idea of the surprise that would be waiting for me. Our hands intwined, your eyes found mine creased in the corners with amusement. Golden like the wells of honey or the centre of peaceblooms, I was enraptured. I knew these eyes, so often had I looked into them. But this time it was like being ignited. Perhaps it was the drinks, the atmosphere, or the dance that made those feelings suddenly burst out like they had been carefully kept in a cocoon all this time. I don’t know why. I just knew it like I knew I was born to fly.

In your eyes I would forever be lost and in your smile I’d found home. Choked in surprise by my emotions I fled, awkward gangly like a prepubescent teenager after being said hello to by their year long crush. My cheeks flamed and I kicked myself the rest of the evening.

It wasn’t until I crashed my way to my room and shut the door finding comfort in its sturdy oak barrier that I listened to the bird song that was my heart. Could this be Vianea finally letting me go? Could this be a part of my heart being set free? Could this be…

6 Likes

A bump for our favourite fliers!

4 Likes

Captain Oopsie Doopsie! Or Oopsie Poopsie depending which AU you follow! Thank you so much for your lovely bump. I was long over due updating because I am somewhat lazy.

In spite of the dark times the unit has faced, the Skyguard concluded yet another eventful ceremony that saw a shift in their ranks - one that introduced the newest elves to have risen to the rank of Skyguard and Hawkrider respectively.

Skyguard Lyllithe Tel’aryn, dubbed with the Ace name: ‘Shan’dor.’

Hawkrider Illuriel Goldendawn, bonded with the Red Ylyndar.

Hawkrider Caithalis Solarsky, bonded with the Gold Lamyn.

Adding to this, the Skyguard took the opportunity to remember the passing of Amarillon, the mountain lion who gave his life in the Eastern Plaguelands in defence of the High Home and its allies.

3 Likes