Bellular: The REAL Story of 8.2.5: Tyrande IS COMING FOR YOU - Blizzard’s NEW Warcraft Plot

but then who would rapid grow our vegetables if not for the night elves we’d actually have to work at farming

Last time I checked Tyrande was in Alliance, and Alliance is a union of separate nations with their own politics and agencies.

They’re NOT obliged to do everything Stormwind King demands. This is not a blue Horde.

Having issues with his leadership, having issues with him sabotaging them, by releasing the general that was commanding war of Thorns and Not pushing the assault while he had a chance would be a reason Why NOT ONLY NIGHT ELVES should have issues with.

He should’ve been confronted long time ago about his Horde support and incompetence.

But instead this is a retarded kindergarden story a’la friendship is magic, Jaina pretending nothing happened and acting like innocent and Horde being totally bamboozled -but frankly it already happened in Legion, Sylvanas leadership was like final stab imo to kill off this faction.

3 Likes

I understand.
I wish we would all wake up and realise this was just a nightmare.

Still, there is no question who holds the high moral ground in this expansion.
Sorry to tell you this, but if you feel hate and revenge for the Horde, than the narrative did his job, because that’s what it was writen in the fist place.
Any doubts look at Brenadan event.
Undead Mages polimorphing humans in to fish just to watch them slowly die.

You mean the same general that later on, brought thrall, assembled an army and challenged Sylvanas, for Mak’Gora ?

The narratives sets them to be the only ones to have issues.

Yeah it’s a capital sin to speak to the enemie, bring in the firing squad !
/s

He managed to remove Sylvanas from Warchief position, without resorting to a siege war like in SoO.

People tend to prefer violence over more pacifists choices.
In the end will see where all this violent choices lead to.

If this is a conflict between life and death, where Sylvanas represents death and Anduin life, it’s easy to understand why Saurfang chose Anduin and why Tyrande chose death by chosing conflict instead of listening to Anduin.
More conflict will only cause more deaths and that’s what Sylvanas wants.
I belive if everyone was killed in Ogrimar, rebels, loyalists and Alliance, she would had succeed.

Go watch all those Night elves screaming while being burned alive in Old Soldier cinematic and tell me that’s for kids.

She has something like, “fair judgement”, a rare trait in a universe of mad people.

That I agree on.

Cheers.

I do hope Tyrande goes crazy and wants full revenge, it is kind of in the night elf nature to do so, to show their dominance, if you look back in the history of the night elfs, they do not let anything slide, heck they even tried to exterminate the trolls totaly and was realy close to succed and probably would have done it, unless Azhara whent even crazier and started to hubby whit Sargeras, and yes she did think Sargeras would marry her, she was that arrogant.

even in WC3 you could se how brutal the night elfs where, no remorse, exept then Tyrande did show some mercy and teamed up, but it was close she would not have, even in the wow classic manual it says that the night elfs joined the alliance as observers and that the lesser races could learn from them, unfortunately this has never been shown in game, until well now to some extent where Tyrande is starting to show her true nature of beeing arrogant and defiant.

Yes the same ond who assaulted people that were part of Alliance. And decided to help him instead of punishing him and seizing a moment as Alliance Faction leader.

and makes entire universe feel more and more shallow as their PoV shouldn’t be universal for everyone.

It is a treason to support enemy. No matter from which side you look at. Anduin with his ideals alone wouldn’t be the issue -the issue is that he is never confronted about it and entire faction has to flow as he asks.

Well yes, some people want to pay World of Warcraft, have a decent enemies wort fighting against, to have their own narratives, agencies and aims.

And really his speech reeks of dishonesty -if he and Jaina “only wanted to take down Sylvanas” then why assaulting Zandalari instead of going straight for her?

Not even once I saw Anduin fighting foe humans, he is shameless Horde apologist.

1 Like

Look at WoT.
Which was the ONLY Horde race that wasn’t present ?
The Zandalari HAVE to be involved someway, right ?
Write a morally grey action on the Aliance and jobs done.

Yes because in real world that would have never happened, nope not in a million years.
People never talk during conflicts, never try to setle things peacefully.
Never try to understand why the other side does things like they do.
/s

Cheers.

There were many ways to involve them. Like actually introducing proper naval fights.

I don’t play RL game. I play fantasy game for THAT reason, to escape RL stuff.

But certain people have a problem in understanding such a simple thing.
Or you also believe that since I play troll that I am second Hannibal Lecter?

/s

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you this, narrative ceased to be a game that doesn’t involve RL since the Old soldier cinematic, for me.

Bring RL events like atrocities and burning civilians, because of the shocking value.
Than it is time to take it to RL.

Cheers.

You don’t understand what I’m saying.

What I was saying was to NOT bring Real life modern narrative to fantasy game.

Because Fantasy game is filled with fictional races. They have different cultures, different aspirations, different objectives, and so on and on.

This is why I disagree with this primitive narration - We are NOT the same. Tauren are not like dwarves, trolls are not like humans, - they’re not supposed to think alike and value same things. I got no problems with artrocities to be commited, but it needs to have proper built up for it and proper explanation WHY is it commited.

So I got no idea why you got all uppity over my opinion especially when I elaborated each time from IN-game perspective on why it was looking weak. It’s fine that you have your own but on forums people are here to discuss. I am certain that I gave no reason to receive sarcastic replies. But here you are.

2 Likes

I think the writers failed on that aspect.
One of the things I hate in BfA is: I can’t distance myself from this damn narrative no matter how I try, it’s in every corner.

Look at classic, totally different, concept.

Well let’s analyse this reply:

It seemed to me you went for the edgy reply.
So I decided to play around.

No ofense.
Cheers.

It wasn’t directed at you though, but on writers alone.

2 Likes

That’s ok.

I’ve been in my second 14 hour shift today, at my work, so I guess my mind is more prone for frontal answers.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.