Berny will save Wrath of King Lich

Berny is back from the shadow realm to say something important.

Wrath of the wotlk is the most boring expansion ever released. Because of this, Berny has been playing in World of Wowcraft: Classic Era for 2 months and ganking lowbies every day.

But, WOtLk still has hope. A single hope remains, and that is RDF!

If blizzard can add RDF to the game right now this evening, the game will be saved, and everyone will return. Even Berny maybe.

RDF is the best addition in the game’s history. RDF now mon!

9 Likes

Why would you abandon a superior game (Era) to queue boring dungeons where there’s no lowbies to gank? :thinking:

1 Like

To be fair - RDF came with Icecrown Citadel patch (3.3?) so it doesn’t really yet belong in Wrath.

1 Like
  • Black and Plagued Proto Drakes were not obtainable in Ulduar patch and onwards, yet we still can obtain them.
  • Using Valanyr was questionable in ICC and RS patches due to low Ilvl. Now, there is no doubt it’s an whole expansion bis.

Don’t get me wrong, as a Raid Logger I couldn’t care less about RDF. But I am getting sick of people throwing these outdated arguments from past about how it was back then (especially when we start talking about megaservers) and how we should keep it that way. Nothing is going to be how it was, new era, new standards. And this applies in real life also.

3 Likes

To be fair patch progression is long gone

1 Like

By that logic, Hc+ never really belonged in Wrath at all. Yet it is here to stay, it seems.

2 Likes

And look at how popular it is.

1 Like

I have seen Berny killing SW auctioneers !!! Fun was had by everyone

1 Like

Well that can be a very efficient way to mess with bots. If they can’t sell they don’t make money xD

2 Likes

Once again Berny did more to help the situation than blizz ever did … we dont deserve such saints …

xD

3 Likes

To be fair patch progression is long gone

How was it ever different from this? Did we start vanilla with 1.0 talents?

It was added in icc patch because that’s when Blizzard finished it and got it working, not because that’s when it is somehow optimal to become available. It got done and added because it was badly needed in game for at least 2 patches before that, and arguably since TBC and heroics as a concept.
I mean think about it, old Blizzard didn’t just whip it up for the penultimate content patch on a whim, but because by the time they started working on it many months before implementation, the need for it was already there.

1 Like

Lets be honest, anyone who would quit over RDF has already left this garbage clownshow … you can have billion times better experience on any random pserver and completely for free …

Rest of us are stuck here with stockholm syndrome and are too invested into button pushing to make numbers go brrr to actually quit … if blizz added RDF with naxx, half of those wannabe ragequitters would be back for ulduar faster than banned bots …

Totally agree !! We need RDF now !! World feels so dead and desolate!! It was okay on the start not to have it, but now people cba leveling their 3rd or 4th alt without it !! The game is dead !! We need it now im panicking :((

2 Likes

Once rdf is released expansion is dead officially

Sure… If way more than 120k bots hadn’t killed this expansion then you can be sure as hell RDF wouldn’t.

Just sick of ppl bringing in patch progresion like it means something in classic, you know?

1 Like

Clueless, personal opinions again

1 Like

I’d have preferred this route…but yes I concur; times change, people change, expectations change.

1 Like

But, Berny, there are no low lvls to gank in RDF, if only to ninja pull, vanish and let the mobs do the job maybe.