Best Looking Priest Race?

Preach!
Zandalari is the ultimate choice for anything.
But seriously as a Zanda priest you even have a racial that is about religious dedication.

My partner ( :eyes: ) is currently leveling a Priest that is going to be Holy, and the character is a Lightforged Draenei. He is able to squeeze out a lot of DPS from the racial, something sorely needed in a specialization with discouraged damaging.

If only the cooldown was not so long…

Not anymore buddy, not anymore.

They are!

If SLands isn’t as alt unfriendly as BFA, my Zanda paladin is becoming one of my main alts.

1 Like

i would play so many other races if their stances would be actually normal. Orcs even with straight backs are still weird. Why can’t we have orcs look like something like uruk-hai in lotr or like the berserker uruk-hai? It has a normal stance, more muscular than humans and a f*ed up face.

This is the same reason i don’t play male belf either, their stance is just weird.

Draenei and Humans.
Maybe belf… Can’t stand belfs because everyone plays them though.

Hi. Best race reporting in. Not just for priest, but every class. Even for druids - even if the silly game doesn’t let us be druids for some odd reason.

1 Like

The best looking Priest (from Shadow pov) is imo Undead or Mag’Har Orc. After the pre-patch launches I am personally going to level a Mag’Har Orc Priest because those are quite cool looking and less used in general.

1 Like

Depends on what kinda priest. Shadow or light?

Dis/Holy:

• Draenei
  • Lightforged
  • Human
  • Night elf
  • Blood elf
  • Zandalari

Shadow:

• Void elf
  • Dark iron
  • Undead
  • Troll
  • Mag’har
1 Like

Night Elf with the Moonpriest cloth set.

Me

I bounce when I run

I like short/small races and I really liked how the horde warfront set looks on Vulpera. Just missing the elaborate version of the head but it hasn’t dropped or me yet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.